Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Application for an Animation Creator. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Application for an Animation Creator.

+2
mompos
Shin-Orojin
6 posters

Go down

Application for an Animation Creator. Empty Application for an Animation Creator.

Post  Shin-Orojin Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 am

Heyah,
it's me the one which everyone hates and "touched dirty places" of other members Shin-Orojin!

Alright like the title say's I would like to become an animation creator many know alrdy my animation work and it can be checked at the artwork.
I'm creating now over months animiations with MDLVIS for different models for Warcraft 3 and I learned much as an example my first work:

and this one is my last work so far:

Something about me:

I'm 17 getting on the 21st of October 18.
Doing my work till it's finished.
Very active.

And the last thing i have to know if you really need an animation creator which program should i use then?
So I can check how it works~

And if you have some more question's just ask me.

greez
Shin D. Orojin
Shin-Orojin
Shin-Orojin
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Application for an Animation Creator. Empty Re: Application for an Animation Creator.

Post  mompos Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 pm

good job cheers
mompos
mompos
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Application for an Animation Creator. Empty Re: Application for an Animation Creator.

Post  Link Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 am

u like disturbed too
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Your animation work in your second video is quite nice.
Although we require you to be able to animate with 3DS, and on top of that be able to handle any other 3D job.
Sorry.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 am

I had multiple orgasms when i saw the final fantasy one, you're the man, Oro.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin-Orojin Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 am

shaunohbi wrote:Your animation work in your second video is quite nice.
Although we require you to be able to animate with 3DS, and on top of that be able to handle any other 3D job.
Sorry.

So 3ds max shouldnt be that hard i think ( i have it somewhere at my pc too i think) and about other 3D job which u mean there?
Shin-Orojin
Shin-Orojin
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura13 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 am

He means to model trees, animals, models and so on

Sakura13
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down