Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Teashi's Art - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Teashi's Art

+11
Byakuya-Kun
DaniEsteiro
kimphoe
Ice-tea
Repp
Bingofuel
Toppcom
Zaoshi
Sheehan
NiggerJim
Teashi
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teashi's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: Teashi's Art

Post  Teashi Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
Teashi wrote:For a second there I was like 'woah. 13 replies. I must be epic!' then I was like 'oh. its joninga' =P

Jo, ALL photography is art. Photography is the art of capturing time with light and creating a physical memory. There are photos like the one you posted, that simply remind us of times and events; and then there are photos like the ones I posted that are art in the way that they include things such as line, texture, shape, shallow depth-of-view, etc.

The one you posted isn't something you will often see in a museum though, thats just a picture to go along with a story imo.

...and icetea, a man in a boat would be a wonderful picture depending on where and how it was taken:)
i got eye raped, they are good but how about you capture something new, like living things

I haven't really thought about it =) I'll do that soon, for a challenge! Thanks =D

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya-Kun Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Your pics are great BTW Very Happy
Byakuya-Kun
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 am

New pics in color from my new Camera!

Teashi's Art - Page 2 006

Teashi's Art - Page 2 004

Teashi's Art - Page 2 003

They're all pretty bad, but its been I while since I actually took pictures xD I was debating whether or not I should post the pictures of my two Aunts, but I thought it would be safer not to xD I thought they were better than the ones I posted though!

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 am

I don't want to say this but I was kind of dissapointed, the first two pictures aren't even in focus. Less is more, take lots of pictures, like LOTS and throw away most of them! Then you'll have many good pictures in no time!
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 am

kimphoe wrote:I don't want to say this but I was kind of dissapointed, the first two pictures aren't even in focus. Less is more, take lots of pictures, like LOTS and throw away most of them! Then you'll have many good pictures in no time!

Yeah, like I said, its a new camera xD I'm still learning how to use it, and the focus is something I'm not able to figure out :T The camera seems to want to do that by itself, and its really hard xP Imma get the manual out soon and read through it! I liked the idea though, I was glad the idea came to me ;3

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 pm

kimphoe wrote:I don't want to say this but I was kind of dissapointed, the first two pictures aren't even in focus. Less is more, take lots of pictures, like LOTS and throw away most of them! Then you'll have many good pictures in no time!
i used to do that when i made gmod pics What a Face

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 am

So I had an idea for a short-ish/medium-ish story, and I began writing it. Feel free to read, please, and comment/critique~

Apples:

"No! Grandmother!" the brunette cried, but too late. A rather elderly woman in a lab coat avoided a falling ceiling chunk, dashed forward and slapped a glowing blue pendant onto the teenager's shoulder. Then, suddenly, a large explosion erupted followed by a blinding flash, shaking the room violently. Something large, hit the brunette's head; knocking her out cold. "Grand...mother..."

-

The girl's eyes began to open slowly, her blurry vision revealing a destroyed lab. It looked as if it had been there for years; thousands of them. "G-grandmother...?" she asked, her voice innocent. No response. Her vision sharpened and cleared, she gasped. The room was covered in vines and odd flowers, dirt was piled in the corners of it. "G-grandmoth-" she choked, flashing back to when her Grandmother had put a device on her shoulder. She glanced down at her right shoulder, then pulled off the small, blue stick pendant; its glow began to fade, there was a crack in it. "W-why would she do this?" she slammed the small device on the ground, shattering it. Tears began flooding from her eyes. "Everyone... is gone..." she fell to the ground, fainting in disbelief.

-

Hours later, she re awoke. The brunette wiped old tears from her eyes, then stood up. She sniffled, "I... I have t-to get out of h-here..." her stomach growled; she suddenly noticed the piercing pain from hunger. Her throat was dry. "Fast."

Without thinking, she ran straight ahead through a fallen door and entering a long hallway. She made a left, but turned back after finding it blocked in rubble and earth, then tried to make a right at the next intersection in the hall way. Before the girl had a chance to put her hand on the doorknob, two striking red dots appeared in the darkness of the closed off hall. The poor brunette screamed as she realized what it was, then ran for her life down the original pathway. A metallic, demonic cry pierced the air and hurt her ear drums; she looked behind to see the doors blast open and hit the hall's wall, the mechanic humanoid roared once more and began its pursuit. The teen faintly heard it muttering something as she ran, hearing the phrase 'life detected' among its words. Tears began to fall once more, her body trembled and she nearly tripped. She screamed, knowing more robots would be upon her soon. She ran and ran and ran, but never once ran into other enemies... though her original pursuer still tailed her.

Without thinking, she stopped in her tracks and turned around with a balled fist and punched straight forward as the monster quickly caught up. It ran right into her fist, exploding into junk from the speed of the impact. The girl screamed again, her right hand hurt beyond belief; the pain surged up to her shoulder and her entire right arm became numb. She staggered, then grabbed her right arm with her left hand. She turned and began to walk, limping. Another scream pierced the air, visible sound waves made the teen flinch; her single-sleeved hoodie caught the wind and nearly knocked her over. With that, several other screams could be heard. She had to get out of here, asap.

-

She made it to the destination of choice just in time, she made a left and entered a large room full of machines, mostly intact. Right after entered, she closed the door and slammed a purple button on the wall, bringing down a steel wall in front of the entrance... and right in the niche of time; pounds could be heard on the original door until it cracked and caved in, then the pounds transfered themselves to the wall, which did not break. Ok, she thought, if its really been thousands of years all I need to do is find a Drill Transfer. Walking carefully, in case of other enemies, she looked around for what she had called a 'Drill Transfer'.

The room was immense, with doors all over the place. Luckily, it seemed like most, if not all, of the robots had left this room in search of her. The teenager crept around carefully, heard a small click, and made her to a long line of storage safes on the wall. She walked down the line of them until she found one labeled 'Aeri Ames' on the front. The brunette frowned at it. Aeri, she thought, my name... but... what was the password? She strained her mind to remember it, then had a lightbulb moment and punched several letters into the small touchpad. The safe clicked and opened, then she pulled at it, straining her muscles to open it. Inside was a small, circular device, a handgun, ammo, and a wrench. She looked around the cabinets beneath her for a pack, seaching until she finally found one. Back at her safe, she grabbed everything and dropped it into the bag. As she grabbed the handgun to store in her back jeans pocket, she heard the click once more. She turned around, frightened at the sight of another robot. She took the gun with her only useable hand and shot several times, hitting once but to no avail. The robot made it to her in no time at all and grabbed her by the throat, choking her with an impossibly tight, and tightening, grip. Then it fell, releasing its hold on Aeri. She'd flipped the switch on its neck just in time. Aeri took the gun and shot a bullet into the monsters head, sparks flying.

With haste, she quickly made herself to what seemed to be boat docks at the far end of the room, but as she arrived it turned out to be something like a train yard but with all kinds of differen't machines, most broken or in need of minor repairs. It seemed that the wall of dirt was blocking whatever exit used to be there. The whole building had to be deep underground. Aeri made up her mind, then began looking for a 'Drill Transfer'. The ones she did find were beyond repair, but she did find one; in need of major repairs.

After looking for a half hour, she returned to the first half decent Drill Transfer and began fixing what she could with her wrench and hands, and in an hour's time had it fixed. The Drill Transfer was a small, one person vehicle with two wide wheels to keep it standing. The front end had a large circular indentation in it, which had its purpose, and the top was where the driver was top enter, and it had no top or 'lid' to cover the cockpit and provide protect. But despite what appeared to be wrong with it, Aeri hopped in and set her pack on the Transfer's floor, taking out the small, circular device she'd taken from the safe earlier. It was thick, and had a glass-like semicircle on the top. Aeri put the top into a small, matching indentation near the steering wheel and turned it. It clicked and hummed; the whole Transfer lit up. A holographic drill formed on the front end of the vehicle, a holographic cockpit cover formed over Aeri, then faded slightly, and holographic settings and controls appeared on the dashboard.

Aeri, determined to leave, pushed the pedal on the vehicle's floor and used her left hand to steer. She charged right into the wall of dirt and pushed a button on the circular key device; the drill began to spin wildly.

-

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Neeeeew photos! And new news =D News first: I'm taking three photography classes next year, and I'm going to love them! I'm taking Photography II: Digital, Photography II: Studio, and Independent Art: Photography. Now, the first two are like normal classes, but Independent Photography is a class that consists of barely five people. The class requires that the teacher sign off your registration paper, meaning she'll only do so if she believes you have the talent or potential to take the class! I'm so happy that I got in ^__^

Pix:

Teashi's Art - Page 2 Camera006
My personal favorite^

Teashi's Art - Page 2 Camera008

Teashi's Art - Page 2 Camera009
*Facedesk* I just realized the ring is upside down^

Teashi's Art - Page 2 Camera013
Look at this one sideways, its my least favorite^

...and yes, I know they're somewhat out of focus... I think its because of how shaky I am, which is leading me to think I should start using my tripod.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 pm

New pictures! I was at Lake Katherine with a friend (who decided to cosplay as Belgium during the trip...).

Just check: http://kui-kun.deviantart.com/gallery/29181328

I've improved quite a bit, if I do say so myself (:

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Why are all cosplayer girls fat gingers D:
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Teashi wrote:New pictures! I was at Lake Katherine with a friend (who decided to cosplay as Belgium during the trip...).

Just check: http://kui-kun.deviantart.com/gallery/29181328

I've improved quite a bit, if I do say so myself (:

Wait did you say belgium?? Heh Where??!!
Btw you did improve quiet alot!
Bingofuel
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 pm

kimphoe wrote:Why are all cosplayer girls fat gingers D:

Why do you insult other peoples friends XD but really we need sexier cosplayer girls if your a ginger and you wanna cosplay atleast look like this
Spoiler:

And nice pics lol
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:08 pm

I had too, i'm so tired of all the fat girls destroying my views on characters D:
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 pm

kimphoe wrote:I had too, i'm so tired of all the fat girls destroying my views on characters D:

you mean like this
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by bitspirit on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes why do they even try? Let the people that got bodies that at least to some part reflect the character. The costume doesn't have to be perfect since I believe a great part of the cosplay is to take on the characters personality but at least the body size should be right to some degree o.o

And sorry for being mean against your friend travis
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 pm

kimphoe wrote:Yes why do they even try? Let the people that got bodies that at least to some part reflect the character. The costume doesn't have to be perfect since I believe a great part of the cosplay is to take on the characters personality but at least the body size should be right to some degree o.o

And sorry for being mean against your friend travis

OR use photoshop
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 pm

But otherwise the photos looked great, sorry for my rant! Very Happy
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 pm

peoples likes fat peoples......
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Lmfao, nice to know my friend was the first thing you guys noticed xD Her hair isn't naturally red, she dyed it to look like Belgium.

Thanks ;3

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 am

why gives a fuck about the person? Is that an oak parkbench i see behind the tree thar?! Chee
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 am

Toppcom wrote:why gives a fuck about the person? Is that an oak parkbench i see behind the tree thar?! Chee
this
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:32 am

Still if that's an oak, FUCKING OAK PARKBENCH. Nothing else matters.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Check out my new pictures! 13 new pictures, from my not-so-recent trip to Tennessee.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:49 pm

I like them.My fav is the eagle!
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Teashi wrote:
Check out my new pictures! 13 new pictures, from my not-so-recent trip to Tennessee.
those pictures are really nice Smile
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: