Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #14 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #14 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #14 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #14 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #14 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #14 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #14 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #14 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #14

Go down

Update #14 Empty Update #14

Post  shaunohbi Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello everyone.
Don't expect too much from this update lol, like the former few updates.
We have been working on engine based things this week like before. We have made progress with things in terms of understanding and management.
We have also had to spend a bit of money on the game, such as servers :c I'm going to try to open a donation box somewhere. So please if you can, donate to us to help with the progress of the game !! It would be much appreciated (it is your alpha servers *guilts the forum*)
There is also a new addition to our team, A 2D artist. he is a good friend of mine, sNeaky. He will handle our website stuff and bits and pieces such as GUI.
Here is some of his work:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thos are our village symbols for our villages! something similar to this will appear on our website for info on villages ect.
Anyways I think I have all that I need in a team now o.0 maybe considering a sound FX artist, but its such a small job lol.
The team currently consists of 6 members ^_^. I intend to keep the team small Very Happy so please no more applicants lol.
Last thing I wanted to mention is that I'll be gone this week ;D It's the end of school and in Australia we go on "leavers" which means we just go away for 5-6 days to be cool and stuff. SO there will be no update next week, please wait 2 weeks ): . After leavers ill be unemployed and alone in the world lol which means ill be working on the game.
Cya in 2 weeks !
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down