Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Skill Trees EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Skill Trees EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Skill Trees EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Skill Trees EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Skill Trees EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Skill Trees EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Skill Trees EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Skill Trees EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Skill Trees EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Skill Trees

+10
icetea48
Toppcom
xWaffleman
Eddiemeister
mompos
DaniEsteiro
NiggerJim
ZabuzaSoul
kimphoe
bitspirit
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Skill Trees Empty Skill Trees

Post  bitspirit Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Skill trees would give more uniqueness to a player because even if your from the same village and clan you can still build your character in different ways.Take sasuke for example(look at the pic below)he decided to first master the fire elements jutsus so it took him longer to master the sharingan.In this way players would be able to follow theyr own path and wont be forced to use the same jutsus as everyone else(the pic bellow was made by another naruto mmo that was going to use this idea but it disappeared)

Skill Trees Uchihae
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Skill Trees Empty Re: Skill Trees

Post  kimphoe Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Why do they have 4 icons from warcraft 3 in the bottom left corner :O
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

kimphoe wrote:Why do they have 4 icons from warcraft 3 in the bottom left corner :O

I noticed that too XD but lets keep on topic
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Ya stole my Idea xD

This would be a great addition to the game if it's well planned since there will only be Ranks. First, our fighting style should be defined. Then according to the elements and "level" jutsus would be available say, evey 2 levels we'd unlock a jutsu. But we could only perform it if we did said quest or have the Stats for it

Ex: Level 5 Genin unlocks Lion Barrage. Must have 20 of Agility to perform.
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 pm

ZabuzaSoul wrote:Ya stole my Idea xD

This would be a great addition to the game if it's well planned since there will only be Ranks. First, our fighting style should be defined. Then according to the elements and "level" jutsus would be available say, evey 2 levels we'd unlock a jutsu. But we could only perform it if we did said quest or have the Stats for it

Or maybe we should have all the jutsus unlocked from the start but they would require stats as you said so you can see all the jutsus available for your fighting style element and clan and choose your own path to follow
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 am

im pretty sure Shaun said skill trees would be ingame
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 am

Joninga wrote:im pretty sure Shaun said skill trees would be ingame

That would be nice.Can you post a link ?
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:44 am

bitspirit wrote:

Or maybe we should have all the jutsus unlocked from the start but they would require stats as you said so you can see all the jutsus available for your fighting style element and clan and choose your own path to follow
nonononono, if its done this way it has to add something else, youmust have another jutsu in order to get the other, otherwise you could get all jutsus, which is not cool.

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

nonononono, if its done this way it has to add something else, youmust have another jutsu in order to get the other, otherwise you could get all jutsus, which is not cool.

You didnt understand what i mean
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  mompos Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 am

bitspirit wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

You didnt understand what i mean
i got it and think that it would be cool if it was ingame Very Happy
mompos
mompos
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:26 am

That's the point of skill trees Dani. You can't unlock a Big Fireball Jutsu if you don't have the previous Fireball.

Stuff like Chidori or Rasengan should be ultimate jutsus.
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:32 am

I don't think that a skill tree for element jutsus would be good because I'm pretty sure people would want to master every single jutsu from there element but for other things it would good.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 am

Joninga wrote:I don't think that a skill tree for element jutsus would be good because I'm pretty sure people would want to master every single jutsu from there element but for other things it would good.

Who said you couldn't ? If you have the skills to do so you can. Besides, there's not a soul in the Series that knows every single Jutsu.
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 am

ZabuzaSoul wrote:
Joninga wrote:I don't think that a skill tree for element jutsus would be good because I'm pretty sure people would want to master every single jutsu from there element but for other things it would good.

Who said you couldn't ? If you have the skills to do so you can. Besides, there's not a soul in the Series that knows every single Jutsu.

Yeah you shouldnt be able to learn every single jutsu .it would be like sacrificing this jutsus to learn the other jutsus you like more
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 am

Hmm.

On one hand, this might fuck it up for noobs. They might press everything cus they think it looks good = screwed char. And if you get to reset your skill points, it's kinda unrealistic. I know that system is used often but it's crap. Diablo2 was hardcore Very Happy!

On the other hand, seeing what to choose to get what you want is a good idea - people know what they will be able to do later. But this might also spoil it for some - they might want it as a surprise. Or you could just learn jutsus from scrolls you find. And you iwll only be able to learn a jutsu if you have a certain element, stats or level.

Another idea could be to use talents as WoW. So, if I base all my talents on dodging quicker and running faster and spam my stats on agility, and learn a jutsu that smashes the shit out of the enviorment, it's kinda stupid. BUT, if I put all talents on a certain way, like stronger punches and shit, I can learn it.

Also, requirments as "5 in x and 2 in y" to learn the jutsu shouldn't be used. More like "5 in THAT WHOLE X-CATEGORY and 2 in Y-CATEGORY" so people still can have the same jutsus yet no the same talents* Razz.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 am

Hmm.

On one hand, this might fuck it up for noobs. They might press everything cus they think it looks good = screwed char. And if you get to reset your skill points, it's kinda unrealistic. I know that system is used often but it's crap. Diablo2 was hardcore !

On the other hand, seeing what to choose to get what you want is a good idea - people know what they will be able to do later. But this might also spoil it for some - they might want it as a surprise. Or you could just learn jutsus from scrolls you find. And you iwll only be able to learn a jutsu if you have a certain element, stats or level.

Another idea could be to use talents as WoW. So, if I base all my talents on dodging quicker and running faster and spam my stats on agility, and learn a jutsu that smashes the shit out of the enviorment, it's kinda stupid. BUT, if I put all talents on a certain way, like stronger punches and shit, I can learn it.

Also, requirments as "5 in x and 2 in y" to learn the jutsu shouldn't be used. More like "5 in THAT WHOLE X-CATEGORY and 2 in Y-CATEGORY" so people still can have the same jutsus yet no the same talents* .

I like this system in a way it reminds me of testing RIFT.
It had a system where you picked your 3 Classes all base on a main like
EXAMPLE/
I picked mage so I had to choose out the mage category so I went Elementlist/ Pyromancer / Archon
The more points you put into a tree the more skills you get from that type of class
so you could use a similar system but base the tree off elements for say?
either use all the elements as 5 big trees and choose the trees to go down which ever way you want to lean in the elements or you could say Pick the element you want to be then divide that element into 3 charts of Tai / nin / gen and people can build around those

Here is a picture example
Skill Trees Mbmy6a
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 am

It would be:

Element 1
Element 2
(element 3+)
Ninja style
Hand to hand
Illusion

would that be it??
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 am

I'll draw a pic on paint or something of my idea, but it's similar to that RIFT system
give me a couple minutes its going to be a rough rough sketch
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 am

the thing about this system is that is limtied that amount of jutsus you can use lot i mean in the end there willl only be a few moves you will use if you went to this kind of system and is will just be about spaming a few moves in a row. were are is you could learn all the jutsus from your youd constantly have something to do trying to master every single jutsu of you element
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 am

I'd say that for Elements there should be certain levels that we should achieve to get those. Like in Dragon Age, at level 7 and 14 you get a Specialization Point and you unlock new types of abilites with those, say, at Jounin get a 2nd Element.
As for Jutsus, they should be available from the start for you to check what requirements you need but only limited to your Element and fighting style.

Tai and Gen are a little different cause Jutsus aren't always connected to their element, sure there could be a Fire Fist or Earth Mirage but it's not the same.
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 am

Well I think your looking at it as the guy doesn't have alot of points... that was a low level chart but oyu can increase points and it could still be vaired justus if you made the charts right for example these are two i just made in like 1 min xD '

This is the all Element one I was talking about this way you could pick a element you would like to go down and get more skills in the general element for example I used fire say I put a couple points into fire I need 7 points for the 3rd skill

Skill Trees 2m5cyok

Or this version you can pick your main element that you want to be based off of and then go down the chart you want you charaters style to be. so you put more bonus to gen you get more gen skills etc so I go up the chart and put like 5% longer gen 3/3 points I'll be able to get a skill that requires 3 points so on.

Skill Trees Vse3hz

A mixture of both together I feel would be even better like later on you can choose a different element to go down and have its Gen/nin/tai charts also
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Skill Trees Empty Skill trees

Post  icetea48 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

i think that a skill tree that waffleman should be incorporated i think its a nice system in my opinion however if the games we had played before we wouldnt be looking for new ones so i think we should take the rift style like waffles said and add a DOTA like skill button that increases base stats like defence and health etc. would create more diverse gameplay even in between same style ninjas however just an opinion

icetea48
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

icetea48 wrote:i think that a skill tree that waffleman should be incorporated i think its a nice system in my opinion however if the games we had played before we wouldnt be looking for new ones so i think we should take the rift style like waffles said and add a DOTA like skill button that increases base stats like defence and health etc. would create more diverse gameplay even in between same style ninjas however just an opinion

warcraft 3* DOTA is just a map.

If this was to create any diversity, then it would require al hell lot of jutsus, or else the same jutsus would be picked anyways.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Toppcom wrote:
icetea48 wrote:i think that a skill tree that waffleman should be incorporated i think its a nice system in my opinion however if the games we had played before we wouldnt be looking for new ones so i think we should take the rift style like waffles said and add a DOTA like skill button that increases base stats like defence and health etc. would create more diverse gameplay even in between same style ninjas however just an opinion

warcraft 3* DOTA is just a map.

If this was to create any diversity, then it would require al hell lot of jutsus, or else the same jutsus would be picked anyways.

DotA* because you dont really get the stats button in normal wc3 maps
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 pm

warcraft3* If you ever played w3 and understood enough to train a hero, then you should know.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next