Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
chunin exams ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

chunin exams ?

+11
bitspirit
Teashi
Gaproman1
Toppcom
Eddiemeister
DonRM
mompos
kimphoe
itai
NiggerJim
Bluemystik
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

chunin exams ? - Page 2 Empty Re: chunin exams ?

Post  bitspirit Sat May 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Toppcom wrote:Maybe the 10% of the players with higest score gets chunin? something like that. That way who becomes chunin is on a scale of the amount of players.
yeah that sounds good.and if you just keep on failing once you get to a certain level you just go to a guy and he gives you the chunnin rank.

i like that idea , that you wont get depressed when you are to weak to get chunin normaly ^^
But I think that people who do it the hard way should get some kind of recognition. Smile

Well the "hard way" is acualy the normal way so I dont see why they would get any special recognition on the other hand the ones that get it the easy way might get some kind of debuff

id say that the ones that do it normal get somthing maby a blade, clothing or a special jutsu or maby just allot of exp.
but a debuff would be mean i think then they get even weaker than they are anyway
gotta agree with blue on the debuff.

Well its their fault for being so weak in the first place
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Toppcom wrote:Maybe the 10% of the players with higest score gets chunin? something like that. That way who becomes chunin is on a scale of the amount of players.
yeah that sounds good.and if you just keep on failing once you get to a certain level you just go to a guy and he gives you the chunnin rank.

i like that idea , that you wont get depressed when you are to weak to get chunin normaly ^^
But I think that people who do it the hard way should get some kind of recognition. Smile

Well the "hard way" is acualy the normal way so I dont see why they would get any special recognition on the other hand the ones that get it the easy way might get some kind of debuff

id say that the ones that do it normal get somthing maby a blade, clothing or a special jutsu or maby just allot of exp.
but a debuff would be mean i think then they get even weaker than they are anyway
gotta agree with blue on the debuff.

Well its their fault for being so weak in the first place

thats right but i dont think that only pro gamers will play the game, and some are maby just naruto fans and no mmo players but will still play it ... and then get even weaker they wouldnt stand a chance anywere either pvp or pve ^^

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 am

Make it hard please!!! If you really think about it the game will be mostly PvP for real... Who wants to go ninja up on animals and NPCs? lol
As for the whole team thing make it team sizes like 2v2 3v3 4v4 and 5v5 You pick a rank to go into, and you battle it out and the top 5% of each rank gets upgraded? Just throwing it out there :p
And if your not really good enough to win, do you really want to put your village in that position? the weaker ones getting harder missions or having to defend more etc etc
( Just saying I don't have to pass that exam to own some people ;D) haha
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaproman1 Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Joninga wrote:

No......... you guys want it to be so much like the anime but if you fail you just go to a guy and he gives you chunnin? im telling you to its better if you had an exam most people will pass. Its not PvP your not going to die because 1 exam is not PvP! live with it

look at my earlier post
Gaproman1
Gaproman1
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Sun May 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Bleh I could care less if its like the anime... But making a game challenging is a big part in it....
If you want everything hand feed to you.. play WOW, it went to garbage and they are losing population..
Reason: every expansion on WoW got easier and easier to gear up and faceroll your board... lol
Making a game hard makes player work harder and try more... in that case, they will tell friends to get on and help them or put in more play time
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun May 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Gaproman1 wrote:
Joninga wrote:

No......... you guys want it to be so much like the anime but if you fail you just go to a guy and he gives you chunnin? im telling you to its better if you had an exam most people will pass. Its not PvP your not going to die because 1 exam is not PvP! live with it

look at my earlier post
Its only a naruto inspired game.The less like the anime it is the safer.And why would you want most people to pass.If I had it my way you'd have to be in the top 10% in a pvp tournament after going through the forest before you got chunnin and there would be no other way and tbh in the anime even grown men are still genin.And we don't want most people to pass. You want to single out the best ones.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Sun May 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Joninga wrote:
Gaproman1 wrote:
Joninga wrote:

look at my earlier post
Its only a naruto inspired game.The less like the anime it is the safer.And why would you want most people to pass.If I had it my way you'd have to be in the top 10% in a pvp tournament after going through the forest before you got chunnin and there would be no other way and tbh in the anime even grown men are still genin.And we don't want most people to pass. You want to single out the best ones.

yes your saying it jo
it gotta be a challange or it´ll be a bit boring if everyone gets it without a problem
then the biggest noob gets chunin even if you would need a bit more training for chunin missons and stuff

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Chunin exams shouldn't be so hard that noobs can't do it. I suggest we save that for the jonin exams.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 23, 2011 12:24 am

Toppcom wrote:Chunin exams shouldn't be so hard that noobs can't do it. I suggest we save that for the jonin exams.
Have you ever seen a noob in Naruto who was chunnin?
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon May 23, 2011 12:39 am

Joninga wrote:
Toppcom wrote:Chunin exams shouldn't be so hard that noobs can't do it. I suggest we save that for the jonin exams.

I agree they should be hard but not too hard if from 100 people 30 pass thats fine with me
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 23, 2011 12:44 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

I agree they should be hard but not too hard if from 100 people 30 pass thats fine with me
how about the 25 people Smile then its a quarter
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Mon May 23, 2011 3:12 am

and if they dont get chunin they must train and learn new jutsus that they get stronger.
that they can get it next week

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 am

Joninga wrote:

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Mon May 23, 2011 9:38 pm

DaniEsteiro wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Good one. so from that logic i guess that you have to be uber pro to be gennin too?

I suggest that we allow players to feel that they actually progress in the game. not make it feel like the douches that waste their life at get to be all cool.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue May 24, 2011 12:31 am

Toppcom wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Good one. so from that logic i guess that you have to be uber pro to be gennin too?

I suggest that we allow players to feel that they actually progress in the game. not make it feel like the douches that waste their life at get to be all cool.
I don't see the problem with a uber pro genin.And they can still progress if they are in the top quarter.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexxen Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Dont forget that you dont have to actually pass or win to be a chunin.

ie shika.

However to make it easier it should be a one on one and the winner becomes chunin.

my personal opinion is that for one week a month or two months you have the chunin exams where you have the people that want to be chunins fight one on one, and that way at least half may become chunin.

And the ones that dont will become stronger by questing for the month so they have a better chance next month. and so on and so forth.
Vexxen
Vexxen
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Vexxen wrote:Dont forget that you dont have to actually pass or win to be a chunin.

ie shika.

However to make it easier it should be a one on one and the winner becomes chunin.

my personal opinion is that for one week a month or two months you have the chunin exams where you have the people that want to be chunins fight one on one, and that way at least half may become chunin.

And the ones that dont will become stronger by questing for the month so they have a better chance next month. and so on and so forth.
i like it
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum