Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sorting Hat - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Sorting Hat

+13
Deadforlife
DaniEsteiro
NiggerJim
Alucard
Izuru
Toppcom
-|A|-
Eddiemeister
bitspirit
Ice-tea
Zaoshi
Bawb
Teashi
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sorting Hat - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Deadforlife Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:37 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"
What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.

Actually its is heroic. If you think that everyone would act like that in any given situation, well, you must be in some kind of wonderland.

dude seriously ? ...please order me in

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 am

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"
What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.

Actually its is heroic. If you think that everyone would act like that in any given situation, well, you must be in some kind of wonderland.
I can tell you now all of my friends would.

Well, I hope you're right.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 am

P L E A S E O R D E R M E I N ............F o R F u c K S a k e s...........

[b]

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:

I can tell you now all of my friends would.

Well, I hope you're right.
surely your friend would too cos if not you can't really call them friends.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 am

Jon is young and naive (not to mention stupid)
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 am

bitspirit wrote:Jon is young and naive (not to mention stupid)
not as dumb as the cunt who runs around screaming. This condescending attitude keeps on appearing you should stop it now. And I'm only a year younger than you so hush.don't be a hater because you have no real friends.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 am

Joninga wrote:
not as dumb as the cunt who runs around screaming. This condescending attitude keeps on appearing you should stop it now. And I'm only a year younger than you so hush.don't be a hater because you have no real friends.

Only natural you would be afraid if your friend is diying only an idiot wouldnt be .And who says i have no real friends ?
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Only natural you would be afraid if your friend is diying only an idiot wouldnt be .And who says i have no real friends ?
you attitude says that. Who says I'm young, naive and stupid. this shit works both ways.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

you attitude says that. Who says I'm young, naive and stupid. this shit works both ways.

Well maybe it does work both ways but i actualy have something to back it up with like how you said if your friend doesnt risk his life for you his not your friend thats obviously naive and you are young not that im old but i never said that.And if you ask anyone here you aint the smartest guy around but i didnt add that one just to make you mad lol
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Well maybe it does work both ways but i actualy have something to back it up with like how you said if your friend doesnt risk his life for you his not your friend thats obviously naive and you are young not that im old but i never said that.And if you ask anyone here you aint the smartest guy around but i didnt add that one just to make you mad lol
if you ask anyone here you aint the smartest guy around either. Who in their right mind calls someone stupid if not to anger them. And when you said I'm young you said it is such a condescending way that it is obvious that you were trying to state you that your age made you more knowledgeable in the matter. And if my friend ran away while he saw my dying just to preserve himself he is obviously no real friend of mine. And really what real proof do you have about my intelligence.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 am

oh holy jesus , maria mother....

I just want to get ordered in one of them please...

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

if you ask anyone here you aint the smartest guy around either. Who in their right mind calls someone stupid if not to anger them. And when you said I'm young you said it is such a condescending way that it is obvious that you were trying to state you that your age made you more knowledgeable in the matter. And if my friend ran away while he saw my dying just to preserve himself he is obviously no real friend of mine. And really what real proof do you have about my intelligence.

Well i based my statments mostly on your posts here on the forum and im pretty sure alot of people will agree with me.And ofcourse you can call someone stupid and not mean to anger them some people are just stupid you are just telling the truth.And I do believe im more knowledgeable in the matter than you if you really believe real friends would just throw away their lives for you.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Well i based my statments mostly on your posts here on the forum and im pretty sure alot of people will agree with me.And ofcourse you can call someone stupid and not mean to anger them some people are just stupid you are just telling the truth.And I do believe im more knowledgeable in the matter than you if you really believe real friends would just throw away their lives for you.
they aren't throwing there life away there is a fifty fifty chance. If I was to base my intelligence on posts then I could discard your intelligence as one of a 10 year old as you once said fat contained protein and you were deadly serious. and stupid is a derogatory word, if you don't know that maybe that proves your lack of intellect. If you did not mean to insult there is a wide range of words you could've used.ne of a 10 year old as you once said fat contained protein and you were deadly serious. and stupid is a derogatory word, if you don't know that maybe that proves your lack of intellect. If you did not mean to insult there is a wide range of words you could've used.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 am

Find that post and I'll believe you i dont remember ever saying that and no i dont know what derogatory means because english is not my main language I only learn the things I'll need the most and I dont have a wide range of words but i judge your posts not by the words you use but by the way you use them.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 am

bitspirit wrote:Find that post and I'll believe you i dont remember ever saying that and no i dont know what derogatory means because english is not my main language I only learn the things I'll need the most and I dont have a wide range of words but i judge your posts not by the words you use but by the way you use them.
the comment was on the chatbox.ill give you some information about the back story to maybe spark your memory.Its was some time ago when eddie was talking about free running and we were discussing about ways to gain muscles and you said you could just eat more food like chips to gain bulk and exercise and I said chips are just fats and carbs and then you went on to say that fat contains small amounts of protein.And secondly seeing as your intelligence “surpasses mine” yet a simple minded one such as myself seems to acknowledge if you don't know a word just google it and it is not like I asked you what derogatory means and it doesn't take a idiot to know stupid is a insulting word. o gain bulk and exercise and I said chips are just fats and carbs and then you went on to say that fat contains small amounts of protein.And secondly seeing as your intelligence “surpasses mine” yet a simple minded one such as myself seems to acknowledge if you don't know a word just google it and it is not like I asked you what derogatory means and it doesn't take a idiot to know stupid is a insulting word.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 am

bitspirit wrote:Find that post and I'll believe you i dont remember ever saying that and no i dont know what derogatory means because english is not my main language I only learn the things I'll need the most and I dont have a wide range of words but i judge your posts not by the words you use but by the way you use them.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 am

NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 am

NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 am

Oh cmon ... you cant do that and expect people to take you seriously.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 am

bitspirit wrote:Oh cmon ... you cant do that and expect people to take you seriously.
yes I can see the comedy in the situation but you can easily ignore the 3 posts you can't blame me if the internet on my blackberry is poor.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:Oh cmon ... you cant do that and expect people to take you seriously.
yes I can see the comedy in the situation but you can easily ignore the 3 posts you can't blame me if the internet on my blackberry is poor.

Stop posting from your blackberry someone has to clean that stuff up or fix it atleast.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Bitspirit, to be honest, nobody would agree with you. Jo is smart and is using reason pretty much everytime he needs to, while you just call people stupid without any real reason or evidence. Just because it's not what you think/like/are used to, you call people stupid. And very often. So do us all a favour and stop saying it because if someone that calls you stupid is in fact stupid himself for saying it, he comes out the fool.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 am

Eddie stop being so stupid and dont put your stupid ass where it doesnt belong idiot
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 am

bitspirit wrote:Eddie stop being so stupid and dont put your stupid ass where it doesnt belong idiot

^ Proof.

You said many people would agree. But as soon as somebody disagrees, he's stupid and his ass doesn't belong here? Tss.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:16 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:Eddie stop being so stupid and dont put your stupid ass where it doesnt belong idiot

^ Proof.

You said many people would agree. But as soon as somebody disagrees, he's stupid and his ass doesn't belong here? Tss.

Stupid people dont count
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: