Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Chakra control EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Chakra control EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Chakra control EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Chakra control EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Chakra control EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Chakra control EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Chakra control EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Chakra control EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Chakra control EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Chakra control

2 posters

Go down

Chakra control Empty Chakra control

Post  dayvon64 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Ok This is Dayvon again and this topic is for Chakra control not for like jutsu or anything but for walknig on trees and water and stuff. Ok so we got that we can walk on basically anything that is vertical, so i wanted it to be like the show/Manga. They used the tiger hand sign before walking on water when they were first learning how to. I was thinking that when you first learn how to do it like genin. If it will be like a way to press a button for a hand seal. Then you have to hold down the tiger seal button for a few seconds, so that you can correctly place chakra into your feet. Then there would be a percentage of how much you put in or not. But there would be a bar telling your mastery of it. And when you get to 100% you won't have to do the seal anymore. Now i know this might not be a cool thing, but it kinda is. And it adds a little realism to the game.

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Chakra control Empty Re: Chakra control

Post  Teashi Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

dayvon64 wrote:Ok This is Dayvon again and this topic is for Chakra control not for like jutsu or anything but for walknig on trees and water and stuff. Ok so we got that we can walk on basically anything that is vertical, so i wanted it to be like the show/Manga. They used the tiger hand sign before walking on water when they were first learning how to. I was thinking that when you first learn how to do it like genin. If it will be like a way to press a button for a hand seal. Then you have to hold down the tiger seal button for a few seconds, so that you can correctly place chakra into your feet. Then there would be a percentage of how much you put in or not. But there would be a bar telling your mastery of it. And when you get to 100% you won't have to do the seal anymore. Now i know this might not be a cool thing, but it kinda is. And it adds a little realism to the game.

https://swonline.rpg-board.net/t361-running-up-walls

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum