Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions Empty Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions

Post  TheEternalEye Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Okay ive taken alll your suggestions,and used them to make the eye i did at first look differnt.

Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions Eyes11

The first eye,which is top right,is acheived through no. Of opponents defeated, experience, level. However you are able to also awaken it temporarily when in a tough situation,and are forced to develop eg: when in low health in a battle. As you use it it spins,much like a windmill,and allowes you to do more powerful ninjutsu and genjutsu and replicate the opponents move copying the command of your opponent once.

For the next stage top left which you can achieve like the first eye through experience, opponents defeated, chakra level, use of first eye. With this eye you can choose to have either a new strong genjutsu, or a teleportation ninjutsu. ( any other suggestions?)

For the third eye,bottom left, you can achieve in same way as previous,and has jutsu as previous strengthened plus one jutsu that if connected kills 75% of opponent health.

Final stage,bottem right,is acheived when u defeat 50 ninja above your level (any other suggestions?)since is most powerful.Also get extremley powerful summoning(any other suggestions?)

Although this eye increases ninjutsu and genjutsu,it takes down your health every time you use it,and is weak against taijutsu style jutsus.You will have to rest after using.

Hope its okay suggestions are welcome. Very Happy

Last edited by TheEternalEye12 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions Empty Re: Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:32 am

cool man. I love this idea, But just one question, with the first eye don't you think it will be better if you just make it be in description that you can use it anytime you want if your skilled enough but if your not that good still then you use it under tough conditions. Smile want to know.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions Empty Re: Kazagurama no me:Updated based on suggestions

Post  TheEternalEye Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 am

Yeah that's a good idea, makes more sense. Will edit topic. Thanks Very Happy
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:30 am

ok, ive been thinking and will maybe in the 2nd eye form or third you can have something like susanoo or amaterasu. and since there are some other special skills you should also think about putting it.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:32 am

i agree about susanoo and amerterasu powers and other special stuff such as tsukoyomi but i am not sure how to change so not copyright
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:36 am

yeah that's pretty tough but if its just about the copyright we can figure something out i mean its just some flames maybe you can make not only black but some other colors. and with susanoo maybe we can change something in it and maybe try to change its names too. but there are other skills too.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 am

cool,il do some more drawings and will post them. Razz
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:31 am

Good drawings, but I doubt they will take it into suggestion ಠ_ಠ
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:57 am

Aesir Modi wrote:Good drawings, but I doubt they will take it into suggestion ಠ_ಠ
why not?
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 am

TheEternalEye wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:Good drawings, but I doubt they will take it into suggestion ಠ_ಠ
why not?
They already have all the clans they want I'm pretty sure.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:38 am

The drawings are amazing but i think the third eye is a bit overpowered.It takes to much of your opponents health.Maybe it should be a little weaker.Also you should draw a skill tree with more skills like this http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/skillsimulator/English/raven/ot.html?49.0.98.0.5.1.1.5.5.5.0.5.3.0.3.2.0.0.0.5.0.5.5.5.0.5.0.5.5.0.5.5.0.3.5.0.5.5
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:13 am

Aesir Modi wrote:
TheEternalEye wrote:
why not?
so! it doesnt matter their still not in beta and plus putting this in will be awesome and also i read that till now they didnt really put anything just know what they will add so a change wont be bad. Cool
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:06 pm

darkblade91 wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
TheEternalEye wrote:
why not?
so! it doesnt matter their still not in beta and plus putting this in will be awesome and also i read that till now they didnt really put anything just know what they will add so a change wont be bad. Cool
Won't happen mate.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 pm

The designs are epic though it may be a little bit overpowered.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:52 am

Aesir Modi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
TheEternalEye wrote:
why not?
Won't happen mate.

It's not for you to decide
Of course i dont know what will happen, but ocular jutsu is a big part of naruto.I know that this is a naruto based game, but they are still using a lot of ideas from the manga and changing them,just like ive done.
Also its not as if this game is fully complete,so theres still room for suggestions.
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 am

TheEternalEye wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
TheEternalEye wrote:
why not?
Won't happen mate.

Of course i dont know what will happen, but ocular jutsu is a big part of naruto.I know that this is a naruto based game, but they are still using a lot of ideas from the manga and changing them,just like ive done.
Also its not as if this game is fully complete,so theres still room for suggestions.
i said that but i think he's trolling cuz he just want people to get mad.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am

darkblade91 wrote:
TheEternalEye wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
TheEternalEye wrote:
why not?
Won't happen mate.

i said that but i think he's trolling cuz he just want people to get mad.
No I am not trolling, I am clearly stating chances are they won't, they have made alot of clans already, and the game would be really stupid if every clan had eye abilities if you see what I am saying.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

when have they ever said they have made clans? Plus I wasn't suggesting that every clan has ocular jutsu only one or two
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:09 am

TheEternalEye wrote:when have they ever said they have made clans? Plus I wasn't suggesting that every clan has ocular jutsu only one or two
They are making own and using ones they like from anime but renaming, meaning they already have 3 ocular jutsu's.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 am

Thats fine with me,but i havent heard any body say that about it...im happy and will stop posting these ideas if you show me proof that theve done that,but untill then il carry on Very Happy
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 am

TheEternalEye wrote:Thats fine with me,but i havent heard any body say that about it...im happy and will stop posting these ideas if you show me proof that theve done that,but untill then il carry on Very Happy
Lol I didn't say you had to stop posting anything, I am just saying they said they're using most of the popular Kekkei genkais from anime, meaning they already have 3 ocular Kekkei genkais they are using.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down