Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Lol Sup - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Lol Sup

+12
Bingofuel
Fuck Yea
Alucard
Deadforlife
Repp
Mr.Dark
AkiTenshi
Eddiemeister
bitspirit
kimphoe
Ice-tea
Nailo
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lol Sup - Page 3 Empty Re: Lol Sup

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 am

Aesir Modi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
XDNuni(Lds brah) wrote:
Nailo wrote:you nubs are desperate nerds lol <3
Spoiler:

WWAHWAHHH ugly ;P

You're even worse than me at makin people like you.
Everyone like's you Eddie, deep down inside their hearts Heh.

Prolly so deep that it's in their anus Sad

BTW: Who are you ?
\
The guy who started the thread to get to know everyone, and the guy who terrorized people in a pikachu costume Hurr

He is the law.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am

wow neilo and ice look like shit In reallife no offense....neilo looks like a nerd (which he is ) he didnt achieve anything in his life, thats why he has to sell stuff on the internet 24/7 and Ice thinks she is actually good at drawing.......yet her drawing look like shit they are overrated because everybody likes her, no wonder if neilo knew............

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 am

Deadforlife wrote:wow neilo and ice look like shit In reallife no offense....neilo looks like a nerd (which he is ) he didnt achieve anything in his life, thats why he has to sell stuff on the internet 24/7 and Ice thinks she is actually good at drawing.......yet her drawing look like shit they are overrated because everybody likes her, no wonder if neilo knew............

Me and Ice don't like each other that much and I still likes her drawing, even the drawing she made for me was amazing, I just don't know If you are seeing what we see.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Deadforlife wrote:wow neilo and ice look like shit In reallife no offense....neilo looks like a nerd (which he is ) he didnt achieve anything in his life, thats why he has to sell stuff on the internet 24/7 and Ice thinks she is actually good at drawing.......yet her drawing look like shit they are overrated because everybody likes her, no wonder if neilo knew............

He's already got more than you, 'cause all you have is rich parents who cave you a computer and internet connection.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Ice-tea wrote:

He's already got more than you, 'cause all you have is rich parents who cave you a computer and internet connection.
Is cave a verb i don't know?
Or did she just want to say gave?
g and c aren't even close on the keyboard.
Anyway I expected a better comeback Ice that thing about the rich parents is kinda irrelevant.
Also,most people's computer's here were paid by their parents and I think that your parents are paying your internet connection too so you can't blame others of having their parents to pay their connection if you do it too.There is also no way for 16 year olds like us to pay for an internet connection.(though I payed for my PC)
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Anyway I expected a better comeback Ice that thing about the rich parents is kinda irrelevant.
Also,most people's computer's here were paid by their parents and I think that your parents are paying your internet connection too so you can't blame others of having their parents to pay their connection if you do it too.There is also no way for 16 year olds like us to pay for an internet connection.(though I payed for my PC)

I pay for my internet connection and I'm 16. 30 mb/s here is only 15 euro a month.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

I pay for my internet connection and I'm 16. 30 mb/s here is only 15 euro a month.
Where do you get the money to pay for your connection from?
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:05 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

I thought it was a general fact that you were 12 Ehh
Bingofuel
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Scholarship.

Bingofuel wrote:I thought it was a general fact that you were 12 Ehh

Nah. bounce
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:23 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Scholarship.

Nah. bounce
You get scholarships while still in school?
You know what we get? SHIT
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Scholarship.

Nah. bounce

We basicly get shit too.It's just enough for my internet.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Scholarship.

Nah. bounce

We basicly get shit too.It's just enough for my internet.
Still something
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 am

Ice-tea wrote:

rich parents ? are u fucking poor or some shit ? it costs us only 15 Euros a month... and my computer only costed 900 so what ? my dad is working hard for the cash he has his own company selling stuff worldwide.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

I don't pay for my internet or laptop, I got this one by trading my phone and then I just got an Iphone, then I got this internet connection after my old one came down by asking my uncle who works in one of the companies to give me his employee chip. That is how you guys are supposed to live your lives.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 am

I once had a dad. He gave me an ipod touch. I traded the ipod touch for a laptop. I used the laptop till it broke. I traded it for parts. Then i baught a new $600 laptop. Good invesment? I reckon it is.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaoshi Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 am

She definitely draws better than I do. Imo if she spent more time planning and sketching it would look epic.
Nailo looks fine, average guy I'd say, it's kinda hard for me to judge.
Ice is fine too, but I don't like her style. You probably haven't been in average class, you get to see some really ugly people.
Zaoshi
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 am

Zaoshi wrote:

She definitely draws better than I do. Imo if she spent more time planning and sketching it would look epic.
Ice is fine too, but I don't like her style. You probably haven't been in average class, you get to see some really ugly people.

Well, both of them are average really, also, what does selling things online have to do with him not achieving anything really? I mean, If I can, I would want to sell things online, get a few bucks and then spend them like any average person do right now.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:29 am

Mr.Dark wrote:
Zaoshi wrote:

Well, both of them are average really, also, what does selling things online have to do with him not achieving anything really? I mean, If I can, I would want to sell things online, get a few bucks and then spend them like any average person do right now.
I think her drawings are good and they do look like average people. I also think the people hating's ignorance is under estimating marketing items online, I know someone who only does that for a living and has bought a brand new GT Mustang for 36k, just to trade it in for a Mercedes a week later for 41k. Ignorance is a very contagious disease, stupidity is a very harmful disease, and jealously is a non-cureable disease.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Dont ignore my life lecture, mofos.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Fuck Yea wrote:Dont ignore my life lecture, mofos.
Everyone read it,it was that epic that ite left everyone speechless.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Repp wrote:
Fuck Yea wrote:Dont ignore my life lecture, mofos.
Everyone read it,it was that epic that ite left everyone speechless.

Don't put dicks in people's mouth man.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 am

Deadforlife wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

rich parents ? are u fucking poor or some shit ? it costs us only 15 Euros a month... and my computer only costed 900 so what ? my dad is working hard for the cash he has his own company selling stuff worldwide.
Lol Sup - Page 3 F5407733-1a52-4d19-a7cf-5b6c300e62da
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 am

Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Aye, it was gave. Excuse me for I was too busy making out with the dude to pay attention to what I was typing. Loljk
I'd make more points to why he's achieved more in life than LD, but I'd look like a butthurt cunt.
Spoiler:
Also, guise, calm down about the rich parents thing. I don't mean half the things I type on the internet.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nailo Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 am

not stuff, nazi and soviet memorabilia, i sell history
nsdap armband only $125
Nailo
Nailo
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:53 am

Nailo wrote:

not stuff, nazi and soviet memorabilia, i sell history
nsdap armband only $125
What else you got.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content