Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

The so called, President of effin' america.

+11
JS
ZabuzaSoul
Atticus
Eddiemeister
Repp
Nailo
kimphoe
bitspirit
Wrongfire
Dein
Fuck Yea
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 Empty Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  ZabuzaSoul Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

^They brainwashed you to spread the word, the NWO got to you !
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

The so called, President of effin' america. - Page 2 Empty Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Repp Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:12 am

mark5656 wrote:i dont believe evrthing in the internet. i look up my own facts. i know for a fact they shot kennedy because of it, there was more than one shooter. one shot was in his neck, then his head. both were from opposite directions. and the driver also got shot in the shoulder. and the goverment is trying to cover it up, and say that it was only one random person...
george bush sr. also was saying in his speech about the new world order. he actually said it like 4 times in is speech. and what do you think about the chip dein? its allready very close to being something a human will need in order to buy food. and all those stupid people out there think its a great idea, and they will like it. just like what happened with credit cards... no one liked it at first, but now mostly everyone has them...

oK oK everyone has heard of all this before but we can't be sure.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 am

mark5656 wrote:i dont believe evrthing in the internet. i look up my own facts. i know for a fact they shot kennedy because of it, there was more than one shooter. one shot was in his neck, then his head. both were from opposite directions. and the driver also got shot in the shoulder. and the goverment is trying to cover it up, and say that it was only one random person...
george bush sr. also was saying in his speech about the new world order. he actually said it like 4 times in is speech. and what do you think about the chip dein? its allready very close to being something a human will need in order to buy food. and all those stupid people out there think its a great idea, and they will like it. just like what happened with credit cards... no one liked it at first, but now mostly everyone has them...

Noobface.

So what if Kennedy's murder was a planned assassionation? Maybe people didin't like him?

And you are completely off. You're just stupid.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  JS Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 am

LOL at this thread and Mark

god I missed this place
JS
JS
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 am

Guise... I know the Kennedy assassination was by the government... I read it on the internet.
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 am

If kennedys ASSAINation was from the government, i think it is beacuse he wanted to say what they fuck they are trolling about in Area 51.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  JS Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:55 am

I read that Justin Beiber is a good singer on the internet, IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE
JS
JS
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 am

Bawb wrote:Guise... I know the Kennedy assassination was by the government... I read it on the internet.

*Gasp* :O
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:13 am

how many times did you watch zeitgeist?!? also look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIPI8ocOCTI

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 am

Eddiemeister wrote:

Noobface.

So what if Kennedy's murder was a planned assassionation? Maybe people didin't like him?

And you are completely off. You're just stupid.
Its wasnt because people didnt like him. its because he didnt want to listen to the government. and they probably said they will kill him if he doesnt do as they say. but he still didnt listen to those fuckers.

DaniEsteiro wrote:how many times did you watch zeitgeist?!? also look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIPI8ocOCTI
dont tell me you actually want the chip?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 am

HELL NO, im just sayin that there is noobish people who believe in the government,i mean, if its implanted in your arm it would know when you wank, AND I DONT WANT ANY GUY IN THE GOVERNMENT KNOWING WHEN I WANK!

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:36 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:HELL NO, im just sayin that there is noobish people who believe in the government,i mean, if its implanted in your arm it would know when you wank, AND I DONT WANT ANY GUY IN THE GOVERNMENT KNOWING WHEN I WANK!
yeah, its happaning allready though. and its just funny how there so many dumb people who dont even see whats going on......
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JS Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 am

wow...just wow
JS
JS
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 am

JS wrote:wow...just wow
tell me about it.............
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JS Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:25 am

Mark don't get it twisted, I'm wowing at your utter lack of intelligence.

Or maybe not your lack of intelligence but more so at how gullible you are.
JS
JS
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:25 am

JS wrote:Mark don't get it twisted, I'm wowing at your utter lack of intelligence.

my lack of intelligence? are you for real? haw do you think i know all this? and when was the last time you heard a dumb person talking about the government, and its secrets?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:41 am

mark5656 wrote:
JS wrote:Mark don't get it twisted, I'm wowing at your utter lack of intelligence.

my lack of intelligence? are you for real? haw do you think i know all this? and when was the last time you heard a dumb person talking about the government, and its secrets?

Today lol
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 am

Stupidness is very different from paranoia

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:21 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:Stupidness is very different from paranoia
see what the government is doing to me?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:28 am

mark5656 wrote:

It added paranoia to your stupidity.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am

Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:

they are trying to make me stupid, like they did to everyone else. like they did to you
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:37 am

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:

they are trying to make me stupid, like they did to everyone else. like they did to you

Mission complete.

Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 am

Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:

Mission complete.

are so they make you think.......
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:44 am

do you believe that the us caused the tsunami?

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:do you believe that the us caused the tsunami?
obama did... xD
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum