Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question.

+7
Fuck Yea
Repp
Ice-tea
Zaoshi
Dein
Teashi
Eddiemeister
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question.

Post  NiggerJim Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:eehhrm, that arguement is invalid. Evil and good do exist, and at the same time they dont. They are more noticeable depending on the people surrounding it, if theres a town full of killers, a non killer is a saint, in a town full of perfect people, someone that punches someone is the devil, they are complementing measures, if there is no good there is no evil, if theres no evil theres no good, just like chaos and order.
^pretentious bullshit alert
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question.

Post  Ice-tea Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am

Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:eehhrm, that arguement is invalid. Evil and good do exist, and at the same time they dont. They are more noticeable depending on the people surrounding it, if theres a town full of killers, a non killer is a saint, in a town full of perfect people, someone that punches someone is the devil, they are complementing measures, if there is no good there is no evil, if theres no evil theres no good, just like chaos and order.

Kinda.......
You see, do you think a killer thinks he's evil? Only if he has some kind of mental disorder....
And how do you know what's good and what's bad, there must be something to compare it to.. How did a random person just come up with what's bad....?
I think that's why god exists, he's like, teh perfect good.... Or something..... And i'm not saying there's some old dude sitting in the sky with a huge beard, hiding behind a random huge cloud, thinking of what's bad or what's good... It could be anything and it could look like anything... Pfft, it could even look like nothing at all, just be there....
/personal opinion...
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Kinda.......
You see, do you think a killer thinks he's evil? Only if he has some kind of mental disorder....
And how do you know what's good and what's bad, there must be something to compare it to.. How did a random person just come up with what's bad....?
I think that's why god exists, he's like, teh perfect good.... Or something..... And i'm not saying there's some old dude sitting in the sky with a huge beard, hiding behind a random huge cloud, thinking of what's bad or what's good... It could be anything and it could look like anything... Pfft, it could even look like nothing at all, just be there....
/personal opinion...

I do believe a killer thinks his evil and he would think he isnt evil only of he had some kind of mental disorder.Good and bad are just a form of rules you cant have a game without rules after all.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 am

bitspirit wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Kinda.......
/personal opinion...

I do believe a killer thinks his evil and he would think he isnt evil only of he had some kind of mental disorder.Good and bad are just a form of rules you cant have a game without rules after all.
Erm, when a killer kills a person, he does it for some kind of reason, like, for the money, or drugs, or whatever the fuck...
and he thinks he's doing good for himself... Sure, he does understand he's doing a bad thing, but i don't think he'd call himself evil, he has a "reason" for why he did that.
That's why people with mental disorders, are usually the ones who think they're evil, because no person in the world would actually say "i'm evil", or "i'm possessed by satan" if something was actually wrong with him.
ofc, it depends on the disorder.
/again, personal opinion.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 am

Ice-tea wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Kinda.......
/personal opinion...

Erm, when a killer kills a person, he does it for some kind of reason, like, for the money, or drugs, or whatever the fuck...
and he thinks he's doing good for himself... Sure, he does understand he's doing a bad thing, but i don't think he'd call himself evil, he has a "reason" for why he did that.
That's why people with mental disorders, are usually the ones who think they're evil, because no person in the world would actually say "i'm evil", or "i'm possessed by satan" if something was actually wrong with him.
ofc, it depends on the disorder.
/again, personal opinion.

Does God exist? Albert Einstein answers the question. - Page 2 1168903970
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:15 am

Some murderers murder for fun, and do realise they are evil. And then there are murderers who murder because they think it's the right thing to do. And they don't see themselves as evil.

I, personally would consider both type of murderers equally insane. UNLESS, the person who murders because he think it is right, was tricked into thinking it was right. Perhaps by his evil government, or some cult leader.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:31 am

Dein wrote:Some murderers murder for fun, and do realise they are evil. And then there are murderers who murder because they think it's the right thing to do. And they don't see themselves as evil.

I, personally would consider both type of murderers equally insane. UNLESS, the person who murders because he think it is right, was tricked into thinking it was right. Perhaps by his evil government, or some cult leader.

what if your a murderer that murders murderers and takes pleasure in it
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:43 am

bitspirit wrote:
Dein wrote:Some murderers murder for fun, and do realise they are evil. And then there are murderers who murder because they think it's the right thing to do. And they don't see themselves as evil.

I swear, I could be one if I had the opportunity.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:22 am

bitspirit wrote:

Well, if you murder murderers solely 4 teh lulz, then you are insane. But if you do it to rid the world of murderers, then i guess you are a kind of hero.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 am

but your forgetting that some people like to worship satin. so they kill because they think the will rule in hell or have some kind of power in hell. which is bullshit too, because they all will be as miserable as satin. yes.... satin will not rule. hes gonna be burning and be miserable just like everyone else there. its because people are Deceived and sometimes too stupid to realize.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 am

mark5656 wrote:but your forgetting that some people like to worship satin. so they kill because they think the will rule in hell or have some kind of power in hell. which is bullshit too, because they all will be as miserable as satin. yes.... satin will not rule. hes gonna be burning and be miserable just like everyone else there. its because people are Deceived and sometimes too stupid to realize.

If i understand you correctly, you are saying that satanists are killing to worship satan and get powers in return? Well, i have never heard of such case, but whatever.

If some people do that, then they are certainly as, if not more insane that the other types i talked about.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 am

Dein wrote:If i understand you correctly, you are saying that satanists are killing to worship satan and get powers in return? Well, i have never heard of such case, but whatever.

If some people do that, then they are certainly as, if not more insane that the other types i talked about.
exactly what i mean. people think they will get powers. and that doesnt mean they are crazy. but, they are deceived by satin. which is why they are stupid. if i like it or not, my favorite band iron maiden, do wierd things for satin. read some of there new song lyrics. and see how twisted it is. and im pretty sure they think they are gonna have power in return for "helping satin"
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:27 pm

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:If i understand you correctly, you are saying that satanists are killing to worship satan and get powers in return? Well, i have never heard of such case, but whatever.

exactly what i mean. people think they will get powers. and that doesnt mean they are crazy. but, they are deceived by satin. which is why they are stupid. if i like it or not, my favorite band iron maiden, do wierd things for satin. read some of there new song lyrics. and see how twisted it is. and im pretty sure they think they are gonna have power in return for "helping satin"

that's just messed up.... o.O
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum