Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

May 21st 2011

+14
ZabuzaSoul
itai
DaniEsteiro
Sheehan
Teashi
Toppcom
Dein
Zaoshi
NiggerJim
Ice-tea
mompos
bitspirit
Fuck Yea
Alucard
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

May 21st 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: May 21st 2011

Post  Dein Sat May 21, 2011 2:11 am

in 5 hours i will laugh so much and so maniacally as i have never done before.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 21, 2011 4:12 am

Dein wrote:in 5 hours i will laugh so much and so maniacally as i have never done before.
Allow me to join you.

Been 21st here for 5 hours already. & I'm pretty much alive :3.
2 hours left for midnight in Jerusalem though. Kick-ass.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat May 21, 2011 4:25 am

Alucard wrote:
Dein wrote:in 5 hours i will laugh so much and so maniacally as i have never done before.
Allow me to join you.

Been 21st here for 5 hours already. & I'm pretty much alive :3.
2 hours left for midnight in Jerusalem though. Kick-ass.

WHATTHEFUCK May 21st 2011 - Page 2 Plants_Vs_Zombies___Render_1_by_teky_gaming
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Sat May 21, 2011 4:30 am

Technically the human population is doomed in 20 years, 40 tops. But I'll live to see that day coming
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sat May 21, 2011 4:32 am

ZabuzaSoul wrote:Technically the human population is doomed in 20 years, 40 tops. But I'll live to see that day coming

why?
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Sat May 21, 2011 4:59 am

Global warming, Ice caps melting, wars, water going bad due to radiation and shit. No natural resorces, no humans.
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sat May 21, 2011 5:01 am

ZabuzaSoul wrote:Global warming, Ice caps melting, wars, water going bad to radiation and shit. No natural resorces, no humans.

true... ._.
Kinda gay...
I kinda don't want to die o.o
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 am

ZabuzaSoul wrote:radiation and shit.
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 Fallout3boxart
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Sat May 21, 2011 5:08 am

Bawb wrote:
ZabuzaSoul wrote:radiation and shit.
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 Fallout3boxart

Best RPG I ever played. And yes, one day the planet will be like that
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 21, 2011 6:08 am

00:08 in Jerusalem now.
Anybody see Christ around?

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 21, 2011 6:10 am

Alucard wrote:00:08 in Jerusalem now.
Anybody see Christ around?
Me >.> Hurr
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 21, 2011 6:42 am

p.s, global warming aint real ppl......
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 am

Mark wrote:p.s, global warming aint real ppl......

You lai, People sai dat to make less panics.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 am

Toppcom wrote:

haha what? im sorry, it isnt real, lets face facts here. al gore, the guy who starded this crap, did this so he can cash out. and of course, its growing into something bigger...
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sat May 21, 2011 8:33 am

Mark wrote:
Toppcom wrote:

haha what? im sorry, it isnt real, lets face facts here. al gore, the guy who starded this crap, did this so he can cash out. and of course, its growing into something bigger...
global warming
 
–noun
an increase in the earth's average atmospheric temperature that causes corresponding changes in climate and that may result from the greenhouse effect.

Let's face the facts - global temperature is rising.
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 ZFacts-CO2-Temp
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 am

Bawb wrote:
Mark wrote:
Toppcom wrote:

global warming
 
–noun
an increase in the earth's average atmospheric temperature that causes corresponding changes in climate and that may result from the greenhouse effect.

Let's face the facts - global temperature is rising.
May 21st 2011 - Page 2 ZFacts-CO2-Temp

i give this post over 9000 internetz.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 am

i feel sorry for all you guys who actually bought into global warming... although, its not your fault, the stupid greedy shitheads told you this while you were in school, and made charts to supposedly be "proof" that we are warming up the earth. while you all didnt know the government is giving them HUUUGE paychecks for spreading the word around. what they dont tell you though, is that the earth changes temperatures every thousand or so years.. it goes up a few degrees, then down some. remember what happened to the one of the large rivers in england a few centuries ago? it froze ice solid. for the first time ever in history , the whole thing froze. and never happened again. trust me, it will take a lot of shit to take mother earth down. its actually almost impossible, even if you tried using 100 atomic bombs, the earth will still stand.(maybe not humans, but earth will) pfft, people make it seem the earth is very fragile and weak. heh, what a joke. (BTW, its the dumbest thing, why would you wanna tell children the earth is gonna die because of this and that? you dont tell children that. thats just stupid)

another thing, "al gore" is a big polluter himself. did you know he flies in the worlds most polluting jet? oh.... so he can because he "the special one"? BS

one more thing, this is a perfect way for the government taking our freedom away. because they are making more an more "eco friendly" things. and making it look good if you buy them , and get rid of all your other things, cars, washer machines, tv's, etc..... soon its gonna be mandatory to convert. its actually happening. people living in my area are being raped by the electric bill, (a new rule buy Pg&E, to limit electricity, or your paying extra) so what do they do? they go out, and buy thousands of dollars worth of "eco friendly" crap. and guess what? they still cant get under the limit. what kinda BS is that?

p.s, dont tell me i believe conspiracy theories, they arent. they are sadly all true. people call them conspiracy theories because they dont like facing the truth....
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 am

Mark wrote:i feel sorry for all you guys who actually bought into global warming... although, its not your fault, the stupid greedy shitheads told you this while you were in school, and made charts to supposedly be "proof" that we are warming up the earth. while you all didnt know the government is giving them HUUUGE paychecks for spreading the word around. what they dont tell you though, is that the earth changes temperatures every thousand or so years.. it goes up a few degrees, then down some. remember what happened to the one of the large rivers in england a few centuries ago? it froze ice solid. for the first time ever in history , the whole thing froze. and never happened again. trust me, it will take a lot of shit to take mother earth down. its actually almost impossible, even if you tried using 100 atomic bombs, the earth will still stand.(maybe not humans, but earth will) pfft, people make it seem the earth is very fragile and weak. heh, what a joke. (BTW, its the dumbest thing, why would you wanna tell children the earth is gonna die because of this and that? you dont tell children that. thats just stupid)

another thing, "al gore" is a big polluter himself. did you know he flies in the worlds most polluting jet? oh.... so he can because he "the special one"? BS

one more thing, this is a perfect way for the government taking our freedom away. because they are making more an more "eco friendly" things. and making it look good if you buy them , and get rid of all your other things, cars, washer machines, tv's, etc..... soon its gonna be mandatory to convert. its actually happening. people living in my area are being raped by the electric bill, (a new rule buy Pg&E, to limit electricity, or your paying extra) so what do they do? they go out, and buy thousands of dollars worth of "eco friendly" crap. and guess what? they still cant get under the limit. what kinda BS is that?

p.s, dont tell me i believe conspiracy theories, they arent. they are sadly all true. people call them conspiracy theories because they dont like facing the truth....

Nub, Global Warming is real.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 21, 2011 10:31 am

Teashi wrote:
Nub, Global Warming is real.
Sweat
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sat May 21, 2011 10:32 am

Mark wrote:i feel sorry for all you guys who actually bought into global warming... although, its not your fault, the stupid greedy shitheads told you this while you were in school, and made charts to supposedly be "proof" that we are warming up the earth. while you all didnt know the government is giving them HUUUGE paychecks for spreading the word around. what they dont tell you though, is that the earth changes temperatures every thousand or so years.. it goes up a few degrees, then down some. remember what happened to the one of the large rivers in england a few centuries ago? it froze ice solid. for the first time ever in history , the whole thing froze. and never happened again. trust me, it will take a lot of shit to take mother earth down. its actually almost impossible, even if you tried using 100 atomic bombs, the earth will still stand.(maybe not humans, but earth will) pfft, people make it seem the earth is very fragile and weak. heh, what a joke. (BTW, its the dumbest thing, why would you wanna tell children the earth is gonna die because of this and that? you dont tell children that. thats just stupid)

Why are you such a tool?
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 21, 2011 10:48 am

Bawb wrote:

Why are you such a tool?

^ Chee

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 21, 2011 10:55 am

Bawb wrote:
Why are you such a tool?
why do you believe bullshit?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sat May 21, 2011 10:58 am

Mark wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Why are you such a tool?
why do you believe bullshit?
This is coming from someone who thinks the Illuminati is trying to take over the world.
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat May 21, 2011 11:02 am

I really love how mark, who has been brainwashed by articles on the internet written by basement dwellers, calls us brainwashed.

Also, mark. You seem to like to state theories as facts, without providing any evidence whatsoever. Just hoping we will accept it. But then again, that is the main method religious organizations and conspiracy theorists use on you and all other believers. So i guess you just though that it would work on everybody else, or what?
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

first of all i didnt say the Illuminati is gonna take over the world, get your facts straight...
and second of all, dein, i dont read articles on the internet. where the hell did you get that from? most of what i know comes from my grandfather. he was in the US air-force way back when. and knows probably more than you, your father, your mother, your grandparents combined. and about global warming, why do you think im brain washing you? im simply trying to state the real truth. i almost feel bad so many are brainwashed. and as i said before, people dont like the real theories, because they dont want to face the truth.

And in stead of giving me bullshit about me trying to brain wash you, why dont you answer about anything important i mentioned, like al gore. why is he polluting the earth himself? why? dont tell me he doesnt. go study it.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next