Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out

+8
Atticus
kimphoe
Ice-tea
Eddiemeister
Teashi
Fuck Yea
Repp
bitspirit
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 Empty Re: Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out

Post  Eddiemeister Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:Omfg. I almost puked all over my keyboard .-.
Why,do you think sucking a dick will be less disgusting?
Well, you obviously have experience.

Fuck no! Genial comment! He means that we make a big fuss about it when a man licks an anus to save an animal's life but when that shit happens daily, among humans, we don't even think it's worth mentioning. Perspective, woman, perspective!
When I think of a joke I can't ressist saying it even if it makes gay people defenders mad.
And Ice get a fucking sense of humour,is it really ok for us to tease and make fun of LD but when we make fun of teashi or someone else whose ass you lick you get offended and pretend to be their lawyer?
Bitch please, if this is your attitude in real life too then you'd better change it for your and for humanity's good.

Or you could change your attitude and make the world a less idiotic place. Unfunny joke is unfunny.
Or you could get a sense of humour and accept that people might make gay jokes about you like everyone makes jokes of everyone's "special features"

PS:Ice you still don't get the joke so don't talk about it you just make yourself look more stupid.

No, I do get the joke. But that doesn't change the fact that making such jokes makes you an ignorant asshole.

Bawb wrote:
Should Repp die???
Yes. Preferably in a fire.

Why do ya'll have to bring in death to this Sad That's just so harsh Sad
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 Empty Re: Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out

Post  Repp Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

Fuck no! Genial comment! He means that we make a big fuss about it when a man licks an anus to save an animal's life but when that shit happens daily, among humans, we don't even think it's worth mentioning. Perspective, woman, perspective!
When I think of a joke I can't ressist saying it even if it makes gay people defenders mad.
And Ice get a fucking sense of humour,is it really ok for us to tease and make fun of LD but when we make fun of teashi or someone else whose ass you lick you get offended and pretend to be their lawyer?
Bitch please, if this is your attitude in real life too then you'd better change it for your and for humanity's good.

Or you could change your attitude and make the world a less idiotic place. Unfunny joke is unfunny.
Or you could get a sense of humour and accept that people might make gay jokes about you like everyone makes jokes of everyone's "special features"

PS:Ice you still don't get the joke so don't talk about it you just make yourself look more stupid.

No, I do get the joke. But that doesn't change the fact that making such jokes makes you an ignorant asshole.

Bawb wrote:
Should Repp die???

No not in a fire i'd prefer to die from a painless illness that would be diagnosed at it's early stages so that i'd be able to take care of all my bussiness on earth.
See,that's how you take a joke , you don't have to bitch about it.
And ice you're still doing a good job kissing bob's ass.
How can you judge me by the joke,if you still don't get it lol it doesn't make sense.
PS:I told you it would make you look even more stupid but now the stupidity level is over 9000 and you can't stop.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Wed May 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

Bawb wrote:
Should Repp die???

No not in a fire i'd prefer to die from a painless illness that would be diagnosed at it's early stages so that i'd be able to take care of all my bussiness on earth.
How can you judge me by the joke,if you still don't get it lol it doesn't make sense.
PS:I told you it would make you look even more stupid but now the stupidity level is over 9000 and you can't stop.

I don't think she was joking. (jokeception)
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Thu May 10, 2012 12:11 am

Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

Bawb wrote:
Should Repp die???

The use of phrases like 'over 9000' makes you look so much more stupid... You didn't even make it funny. You make it look sad. Like those people who don't really understand that's what she said jokes so they just add it TO EVERY SINGLE THING EVER. "I like toast man.. Toast is cool." "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID HAHAHAHAHA."
And for the last time, I get your silly joke. I wasn't saying it's not a joke or that I didn't get it. I'm saying that it's immature and ignorant.
Now go ahead and say something clever. Rage at me. I like your rage >:3
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Thu May 10, 2012 12:32 am

ok.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 am

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

...or, you could get your fat, lazy ass up and make some money for your failing fucking country? I mean, it would be more productive that insulting people.

How's that for a sense of humor? I like insulting stupid people.

Also, in Ice's defense, she said "Well, you obviously had experience" which can easily be taken as a joke. You took it seriously, like the little raging child you are.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Thu May 10, 2012 1:01 am

Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

...or, you could get your fat, lazy ass up and make some money for your failing fucking country? I mean, it would be more productive that insulting people.

How's that for a sense of humor? I like insulting stupid people.

Also, in Ice's defense, she said "Well, you obviously had experience" which can easily be taken as a joke. You took it seriously, like the little raging child you are.
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 Tumblr_licft5AmDX1qhh5rfo1_500
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 am

lol everyone is stupid failing lololol HSHAFG LAMFOA I HVAE dasfk oa 3 daosfkpasodfkpo FCUKNIG fdsaifo TSETs fdasfasdfadsfa tomrorow
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

Bawb wrote:
Should Repp die???

The use of phrases like 'over 9000' makes you look so much more stupid... You didn't even make it funny. You make it look sad. Like those people who don't really understand that's what she said jokes so they just add it TO EVERY SINGLE THING EVER. "I like toast man.. Toast is cool." "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID HAHAHAHAHA."
And for the last time, I get your silly joke. I wasn't saying it's not a joke or that I didn't get it. I'm saying that it's immature and ignorant.
Now go ahead and say something clever. Rage at me. I like your rage >:3

fuck yeah. Now let's all get credit cards and grow pubes, and be GROWN!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu May 10, 2012 3:08 am

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 3orgph Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 3oqzt2 Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 3owj1h Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 3opayv Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 3ol7sh Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 352j35
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 35ppeo Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 35g4yy Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 35g033 Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 35apok Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 35exdrZookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 35etkh Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 353jls Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 359w2z
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Thu May 10, 2012 4:40 am

Teashi wrote:...or, you could get your fat, lazy ass up and make some money for your failing fucking country?
Well... You are from the US right? I thought the US was the cause of this whole economic crisis... >.< Just look what the dollar is worth nowadays...
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 am

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 1253493832521806_l

Atticus
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 am

kimphoe wrote:
Teashi wrote:...or, you could get your fat, lazy ass up and make some money for your failing fucking country?
Well... You are from the US right? I thought the US was the cause of this whole economic crisis... >.< Just look what the dollar is worth nowadays...
In a way..... Everything is being controlled by the Illuminati. Even normal 33 degree Masons don't know about this because the higher you rank, the darker and more evil it gets. The main goal of the leaders of the Illuminati, called "The Seven Men" is to reduce human population, and preserve aspects of the earth for themselves, and their greed.
The masons date back from hundreds of years, and are the ones who started the US of A. Like George Washington for example, He said he was christian, but he was also a mason.... That cant make sense because masons worship Lucifer, and believe he was a stray, and was basically framed. Which is the dumbest thing ever because Lucifer doesn't exits anymore, he is now Satan.
So wtf is the president doing? Well, hes doing everything for the banksters, and leaders. And if not, they assassinate him ofc.

I tell yeah, america wasn't started from Christianity and to escape England's BS church, it was started from Satan worshipers....... W.T.F.

And all the dumb asses who think Capitalism is evil, shut up.
Capitalism is just making money to live. Without money, your pretty much withdrawn from society, and a lot worse. BUT capitalism isn't freedom... In fact, nothing is. This is just a test that the masons started here that seems more free, but we still are working 8 hours a day, and the gov. takes most of the money for you to just live off a little, and enjoy little things. THERE IS NO FREEDOM.

Last edited by I Am Mark, k? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:In a way..... Everything is being controlled by the Illuminati. Even normal 33 degree Masons don't know about this because the higher you rank, the darker and more evil it gets. The main goal of the leaders of the Illuminati, called "The Seven Men" is to reduce human population, and preserve aspects of the earth for themselves, and their greed.
The masons date back from hundreds of years, and are the ones who started the US of A. Like George Washington for example, He said he was christian, but he was also a mason.... That cant make sense because masons worship Lucifer, and believe he was a stray, and was basically framed. Which is the dumbest thing ever because Lucifer doesn't exits anymore, he is now Satan.
So who wtf is the president doing? Well, hes doing everything for the banksters, and leaders. And if not, they assassinate him ofc.

I tell yeah, america wasn't started from Christianity and to escape England's BS church, it was started from Satan worshipers....... W.T.F.

Capitalism is just making money to live. Without money, your pretty much withdrawn from society, and a lot worse. BUT capitalism isn't freedom... In fact, nothing is. This is just a test that the masons started here that seems more free, but we still are working 8 hours a day, and the gov. takes most of the money for you to just live off a little, and enjoy little things. THERE IS NO FREEDOM.
Hahahaha, sure... Very Happy
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu May 10, 2012 6:50 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
In a way..... Everything is being controlled by the Illuminati. Even normal 33 degree Masons don't know about this because the higher you rank, the darker and more evil it gets. The main goal of the leaders of the Illuminati, called "The Seven Men" is to reduce human population, and preserve aspects of the earth for themselves, and their greed.
So who wtf is the president doing? Well, hes doing everything for the banksters, and leaders. And if not, they assassinate him ofc.

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 Spongebob_53f197_2478001 Everything makes sense now ... forever
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 Tumblr_lyahvfEkKY1r4qvss
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 am

kimphoe wrote:
Hahahaha, sure... Very Happy
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 2 LeaveMyPresence
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 am

kimphoe wrote:
1) Wasn't raging or trying to make anything look funny you just made that up cause you ran out of lesbian and homo excuses.Adding your shit that doesn't make sense about "that's what she said" jokes is really retarded and out of place.
2)Teashi you're american gay and fat(since you're american) Also you're gay and by that I mean that you'd like to suck a dick.And that's gay.One more possible answer to your post would be "that's what she said" and it would fit perfectly since you're gay ahahahah
[Now accuse me of being homophobic Exclamation
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

The greatest post????
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 am

Bawb wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

The greatest post????
Fucking hell yes.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 am

kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 am

Repp wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
1) Wasn't raging or trying to make anything look funny you just made that up cause you ran out of lesbian and homo excuses.Adding your shit that doesn't make sense about "that's what she said" jokes is really retarded and out of place.
2)Teashi you're american gay and fat(since you're american) Also you're gay and by that I mean that you'd like to suck a dick.And that's gay.One more possible answer to your post would be "that's what she said" and it would fit perfectly since you're gay ahahahah
[Now accuse me of being homophobic Exclamation

Obviously not raging.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:
Ass kissing lvl over 9000.
And I was not raging at all might look that way but I was completely calm lol
You're still a fat American
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Then you could be a gentlemen, at least. You're not going to make any friends that way, sir.
You're still a ragin' little Greek.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Then you could be a gentlemen, at least. You're not going to make any friends that way, sir.
You're still a ragin' little Greek.
I'm now going to get offended cause I've got no friends right?

Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu May 10, 2012 7:37 pm

LoL teashi is so gay and stupid and gay and like soooo homogayasslick bounce

fuel the rage so I can feed on it
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum