Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo?

+3
NiggerJim
Eddiemeister
Fuck Yea
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo?

Post  #YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 am

Zaoshi wrote:The more you hate me the more pleased I am. So go ahead, hate me.
I came back just to reply to this. You have some serious issues if you like people hating you, which, by the way, I never said that I did. Also, why exactly do you hate me so much? I'll admit, I was stupid back in the early parts of SWO, but I'm a completely different person and you didn't even give me one chance, you just went ahead and hated me for no reason, which really pisses me off. You just enjoy getting hated and hating other people for no reason, and for being an admin, that's not good. Just my 2 cents. You can ban me or whatever it is that you do, now.
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone have the oldest pic of swo?

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Wait. Who is #YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 am

#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE wrote:
I came back just to reply to this. You have some serious issues if you like people hating you, which, by the way, I never said that I did. Also, why exactly do you hate me so much? I'll admit, I was stupid back in the early parts of SWO, but I'm a completely different person and you didn't even give me one chance, you just went ahead and hated me for no reason, which really pisses me off. You just enjoy getting hated and hating other people for no reason, and for being an admin, that's not good. Just my 2 cents. You can ban me or whatever it is that you do, now.

Lol, butthurt cuteboy.

He's Coolioalt, I think.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  #YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:17 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE wrote:

Lol, butthurt cuteboy.

He's Coolioalt, I think.
No, not butthurt. More like tired of no one giving me a chance and treating me like a joke.
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Zaoshi wrote:Yes.

Well... Almost everyone. There's probably about 5 people I don't hate and like maybe only 2 of them...

I'm one of the people that Ripiz don't hate. i <3 u 2 ripiz
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 am

#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE wrote:

Lol, butthurt cuteboy.

He's Coolioalt, I think.
No, not butthurt. More like tired of no one giving me a chance and treating me like a joke.

Lol, nobody even knows you! [Or I'm just ignorant and just made a fool outta myself]
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  #YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE wrote:

Lol, butthurt cuteboy.

He's Coolioalt, I think.

Lol, nobody even knows you! [Or I'm just ignorant and just made a fool outta myself]
I've been around since Rivals, where I was way too active. It's the second option.
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Who are you!? The suspense is killing me!
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Come on guys, before we and this forum die, let's not leave it with so much hate.

Peace.

Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  #YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Fuck Yea wrote:Who are you!? The suspense is killing me!
wat. Me? I've been Coolio8823, CoolioAlt, Alteak, HeadlessDora, Sconesy Cider, and #YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE. HOW DO YOU GUYS NOT REMEMBER ME. I posted in everything on Rivals. And I agree with Mr. Dark, but I'm kind of an ass so this might will drag on.
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
#YOLOSWAGTHUGLIFE
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum