Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
How the village should look like. EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
How the village should look like. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
How the village should look like. EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
How the village should look like. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
How the village should look like. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
How the village should look like. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
How the village should look like. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
How the village should look like. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
How the village should look like. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

How the village should look like.

4 posters

Go down

How the village should look like. Empty How the village should look like.

Post  dayvon64 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 am

Hello im Dayvon and this is my first topic, I have been thinking about this for a month and here is the Topic for what the villages should be like. I know your not worried about this probably but this is just a side thing, first off the villages should be super huge to get the feeling of you being in like for example the leaf village. Another thing is that there should be a system were you cant hurt or kill villagers. So that no one complains that they get attacked by there friends or anything. The only time you can kill is when you raid a village. And there could be a Dojo so that you can spar with your friends. There should also be a lot of NPC's that just stand and or roam around the village so you can just walk around and look when your not fighting. And Some of the Npc should be able to kill and attack the intruders and raiders. Also, there should be a pass were you ask your NPC kage if you can get a pass to go to the village so people will be notified not to kill the visitor and NPC won't attack them. And the visitor can not hurt or attack the villagers so that they won't just get a pass to kill anyone. Lastly there should be NPC near the village gates and they can attack the raider and alert that the raider is here.

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

How the village should look like. Empty Re: How the village should look like.

Post  Teashi Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm

dayvon64 wrote:Hello im Dayvon and this is my first topic, I have been thinking about this for a month and here is the Topic for what the villages should be like. I know your not worried about this probably but this is just a side thing, first off the villages should be super huge to get the feeling of you being in like for example the leaf village. Another thing is that there should be a system were you cant hurt or kill villagers. So that no one complains that they get attacked by there friends or anything. The only time you can kill is when you raid a village. And there could be a Dojo so that you can spar with your friends. There should also be a lot of NPC's that just stand and or roam around the village so you can just walk around and look when your not fighting. And Some of the Npc should be able to kill and attack the intruders and raiders. Also, there should be a pass were you ask your NPC kage if you can get a pass to go to the village so people will be notified not to kill the visitor and NPC won't attack them. And the visitor can not hurt or attack the villagers so that they won't just get a pass to kill anyone. Lastly there should be NPC near the village gates and they can attack the raider and alert that the raider is here.

I agree that the villages should be large in size, and have various activities in them; however, it cannot be too big as to cause inconvenience for both the Team and the players.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  dayvon64 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Teashi wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:Hello im Dayvon and this is my first topic, I have been thinking about this for a month and here is the Topic for what the villages should be like. I know your not worried about this probably but this is just a side thing, first off the villages should be super huge to get the feeling of you being in like for example the leaf village. Another thing is that there should be a system were you cant hurt or kill villagers. So that no one complains that they get attacked by there friends or anything. The only time you can kill is when you raid a village. And there could be a Dojo so that you can spar with your friends. There should also be a lot of NPC's that just stand and or roam around the village so you can just walk around and look when your not fighting. And Some of the Npc should be able to kill and attack the intruders and raiders. Also, there should be a pass were you ask your NPC kage if you can get a pass to go to the village so people will be notified not to kill the visitor and NPC won't attack them. And the visitor can not hurt or attack the villagers so that they won't just get a pass to kill anyone. Lastly there should be NPC near the village gates and they can attack the raider and alert that the raider is here.

I agree that the villages should be large in size, and have various activities in them; however, it cannot be too big as to cause inconvenience for both the Team and the players.
your right

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Not to be rude or anything Davyon,
But what are you exactly suggesting? You're basically stating the obvious...

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  dayvon64 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 am

Alucard wrote:Not to be rude or anything Davyon,
I was just stating what the village should look like but i can be in more depth if you want me to

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm

dayvon64 wrote:
I was just stating what the village should look like but i can be in more depth if you want me to
Any Naruto watcher should be able to describe the village the same way you did. So yes, go in depth; Add new and unique ideas.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  dayvon64 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 am

Alucard wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:
Any Naruto watcher should be able to describe the village the same way you did. So yes, go in depth; Add new and unique ideas.
Before i try to change it what should i state and stuff so i dont mess up

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 am

dayvon64 wrote:
Alucard wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:

Then would it be your idea? no.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  dayvon64 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am

Toppcom wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:
Alucard wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:

what do u mean

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:47 pm

dayvon64 wrote:
Toppcom wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:
Alucard wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:

what do u mean

She said that if you have someone else tell you what to 'state' then it wouldn't be your idea anymore.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  dayvon64 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Teashi wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:
Toppcom wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:
Alucard wrote:
dayvon64 wrote:

what do u mean

She said that if you have someone else tell you what to 'state' then it wouldn't be your idea anymore.
i was asking about what i should talk about

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down