Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
How the village should REALLY look like.  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

How the village should REALLY look like.

+10
NiggerJim
Bawb
bitspirit
Ice-tea
Fuck Yea
Sconesy Cider
Toppcom
Teashi
Link
Deadforlife
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How the village should REALLY look like.  Empty How the village should REALLY look like.

Post  Deadforlife Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/9/91/Konoha.png

shaunobhi , its your choice to whatever change some stuff so it wont look copyright stolen.

please try to work on that sample above ^

k thx men

regards

Deadalife

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

How the village should REALLY look like.  Empty Re: How the village should REALLY look like.

Post  Link Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 am

those hearts are sex shops?
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

How the village should REALLY look like.  Empty Re: How the village should REALLY look like.

Post  Teashi Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 am

Deadforlife wrote:http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/9/91/Konoha.png

shaunobhi , its your choice to whatever change some stuff so it wont look copyright stolen.

please try to work on that sample above ^

k thx men

regards

Deadalife

Thats not an actual map of Konoha, if thats what you're thinking xD Konoha is a bagillion times bigger than that.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:16 am

stfu newfag Teashi .

As if SWO could model the whole Size of Real Konoha. Idiot.

anyways, that above is the Map of Konoha from a game called Naruto rise of a ninja or Naruto Broken bond,

it is a very good copy of the actual Konoha . the academy etc .

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am

The hearts represent people u can date, like Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Kakashi ^^
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Deadforlife wrote:stfu newfag Teashi .

anyways, that above is the Map of Konoha from a game called Naruto rise of a ninja or Naruto Broken bond,

That was... Kind of harsh? o.o
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Toppcom wrote:The hearts represent people u can date, like Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Kakashi ^^
naruto is gay?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Deadforlife wrote:stfu newfag Teashi .

I am fully aware that it is a video game map. Its not the actual map, and on top of that: SWO is not making Konoha. they are making a village inspired by Konoha. Also, are you, by stating that the SWO team cannot model all of Konoha, insulting the SWO team? You see, I am aware that they may not want to model the whole thing, however I'm willing to bet that they can model the whole thing with enough time.

Oh, and newfag is not the proper way to insult someone who has been with the community longer than you. Next time, try fag... or some other insulting term. Anything that makes sense.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:57 pm

hmmm?. acting smart =?

You may have been longer in the Community, but it doesnt gives you any advantage at all.

now on your reply, you say that i insult the SWO stuff ?

He doesnt let us posts on Update threads because of people like you.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 am

Deadforlife wrote:hmmm?. acting smart =?

You may have been longer in the Community, but it doesnt gives you any advantage at all.

No, it doesn't give me an advantage. Didn't say it did, just said that you should insult me properly if you're going to insult me at all.

Also, just because we can't post on update threads means that the SWO team can't handle modeling a large village? Hmm....

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 am

Giant ? The whole SWO-Team is just 10 People.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 am

Deadforlife wrote:Giant ? The whole SWO-Team is just 10 People.

That still doesn't mean we can't have a large village....... Heh
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:38 am

Because of people like you? I think you're the one that started throwing the insults around.
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 am

CoolioAlt wrote:

Because of people like you? I think you're the one that started throwing the insults around.

Was it me that trolled in the Update section ? no.

Some Members of SWO really earn to get insulted, making fun of Shaunobhis accident is just stupid and cruel.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 am

Deadforlife wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:

Some Members of SWO really earn to get insulted, making fun of Shaunobhis accident is just stupid and cruel.

So are you thereby stating that I was making fun of Shaun's accident? Because I have not said a word about it until now. In fact, I rarely ever made a post in the Updates section.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Teashi wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:

So are you thereby stating that I was making fun of Shaun's accident? Because I have not said a word about it until now. In fact, I rarely ever made a post in the Updates section.
How the village should REALLY look like.  276810_114527365240655_6109652_n
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 am

Deadforlife wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:

Was it Teashi that trolled in the update section? no.

Yes, some members do. But Teashi didn't say anything about Shauhnobi's accident. I never said you were trolling in the update section, by the way. I said you were insulting Teashi. You insulted him for being gay, too, thats just fucking evil. My sister is a lesbian and I love her for her personality, not her sexual orientation, so the fact that you jump on people for that really pisses me off.
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

OP is a faggot.
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm

CoolioAlt wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:

Yes, some members do. But Teashi didn't say anything about Shauhnobi's accident. I never said you were trolling in the update section, by the way. I said you were insulting Teashi. You insulted him for being gay, too, thats just fucking evil. My sister is a lesbian and I love her for her personality, not her sexual orientation, so the fact that you jump on people for that really pisses me off.
calling someone a newfag isn't really aimed at ones sexuality.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 am

Joninga wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:

calling someone a newfag isn't really aimed at ones sexuality.
If they call them a newfag and they are gay, then I think it is.
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people that are either gay or lesbian ? They get offended so fast -.-.

i think we need more Unique people like that

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 am

Deadforlife wrote:Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people that are either gay or lesbian ? They get offended so fast -.-.

i think we need more Unique people like that
stop using fag as an insult, damn. This is the self contradicting shit that i hate about you LD. Makes you annoying as fuck.

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:08 am

Ohh watching the fat childs get lairy it's not very pretty I tell thee
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya-Kun Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Chillax. But this was fun to read anyway. I agree, trolls are trolls.
Byakuya-Kun
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisai Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 am

Reading ye people insulting eachother for NO reason is sad, but at the same time hilarious... but mostly sad...
Kisai
Kisai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next