Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke

+7
Izuru
NiggerJim
Eddiemeister
Toppcom
Fuck Yea
mompos
Teashi
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke Empty Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke

Post  Teashi Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Keep in mind this is just an OVA. Its not canon. The Japanese clothing company "Uniqlo" is trying to promote both Naruto Shippuden and their Naruto clothing line.

However, the OVA does look very interesting :3

And no, its not a trailer. That short 6 minutes is the whole OVA, its a mix of flashbacks and the Sasuke Vs. Naruto fight. It was released with Uniqlo's Naruto T-shirt line.

Again, its not canon. Just Promotional.

The song is "Mayonaka no Midnight Orchestra"

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke

Post  mompos Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:34 pm

ya saw it before but EPIC .....
mompos
mompos
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden OVA - Naruto Vs. Sasuke

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:19 am

why do they make it seem naruto and sasuke are gay?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 am

Mark wrote:why do they make it seem naruto and sasuke are gay?

They don't. The Japanese just aren't idiots like Americans like you. What makes you feel like Naruto and Sasuke are Gay is what makes them feel like Naruto and Sasuke are really good friends.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 am

So now fighting each other makes you gay?
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 am

Teashi wrote:

They don't. The Japanese just aren't idiots like Americans like you. What makes you feel like Naruto and Sasuke are Gay is what makes them feel like Naruto and Sasuke are really good friends.
haha, your American.

@topp, its not the fighting, its them close to each other like they can kiss or some crap. and naruto need to get over that emo dipsh*t. he can clearly see sasuke hates him. but noooooOOooo, he always wants to get sasuke back. WTF, cant he make new freinds?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:56 am

Mark wrote:
Teashi wrote:

haha, your American.

@topp, its not the fighting, its them close to each other like they can kiss or some crap. and naruto need to get over that emo dipsh*t. he can clearly see sasuke hates him. but noooooOOooo, he always wants to get sasuke back. WTF, cant he make new freinds?

No, I said Americans like you, not Americans in general. And if you knew Naruto well, you'd know the kiss scene was an accident.

Plus, so what if they were gay? Got a problem with that? Would you stop watching Naruto just because of that? Fack off.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 am

pfft, for your information mister, i haven't watched naruto since episode one hundred something. Heh
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

Mark wrote:pfft, for your information mister, i haven't watched naruto since episode one hundred something. Heh

Good, gtfo then :3

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 am

and BTW, im not American, i was just born here, so im a citizen, but my parents were form a different country Heh
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:06 am

Mark wrote:and BTW, im not American, i was just born here, so im a citizen, but my parents were form a different country Heh

If you're born in the country you are part of that countries ethnicity.

And even if that weren't true then you still would have adopted the stupid half of the American personality.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:12 am

XD where did you hear that? thats all wrong. how can Americans be stupid? in fact, we are probably the smartest people on earth. lol, even though the original Americans are in fact, from UK. and the only real Americans are native, but im not native.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 am

To be honest, they don't seem gay but they exaggerate their friendship alot. They were in the same team for 6 months or a year or so and they act like they were friends forever and are now mortal enemies. Meh.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 am

Eddiemeister wrote:To be honest, they don't seem gay but they exaggerate their friendship alot. They were in the same team for 6 months or a year or so and they act like they were friends forever and are now mortal enemies. Meh.
its probs cos they are such loners and didnt have any friends before that
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am

Eddiemeister wrote:To be honest, they don't seem gay but they exaggerate their friendship alot. They were in the same team for 6 months or a year or so and they act like they were friends forever and are now mortal enemies. Meh.
Yea their relationship is quiet complicated.First they were casual acquaintances,but after the fight with Zabuza they became friends/rivals.After the chunin exams they were already very good friends however Sasuke was a little jealous of Naruto because of Rasengan.Later Sasuke was getting more relaxed but then Itachi came and Sasukes blood started boiling again.He was beaten by Itachi and it was like nothing changed.By the time Sasuke left Konoha they were best friends.Quote:"Sasuke...Has all this time with team 7 meant nothing to you!?!"- Naruto "No...Over this time, you've become my best friend..."- Sasuke.Despite Sasuke wanting revenge and the power to kill Itachi,he couldn't kill Naruto.Then after some time passed when they met again Sasuke was still friends with Naruto but not as much as before,and after killing Itachi and finding out the truth he forgot about everything they had together and just wanted to destroy Konoha,so yeah,their relationship is complicated but i thing they do love each other,but in a brotherly way.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:10 am

my usa hating got deleted?!

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Mark wrote:XD where did you hear that? thats all wrong. how can Americans be stupid? in fact, we are probably the smartest people on earth. lol, even though the original Americans are in fact, from UK. and the only real Americans are native, but im not native.

Lolnubdoesn'tgethowitworks.

If that were the case, sir, then all humans would come from one or two places, and no one would be purely British either. Go to school again.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 am

Teashi wrote:
Mark wrote:XD where did you hear that? thats all wrong. how can Americans be stupid? in fact, we are probably the smartest people on earth. lol, even though the original Americans are in fact, from UK. and the only real Americans are native, but im not native.

If that were the case, sir, then all humans would come from one or two places, and no one would be purely British either. Go to school again.
yeah, every human came from 2 people, Adam, and eve. biatch.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Mark wrote:
Teashi wrote:

yeah, every human came from 2 people, Adam, and eve. biatch.

Don't shove your religious crap in my face. God might be real, but the bible is bs.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:19 pm

i didnt say anything about god Confused
all i said was, we came from adam and eve....
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKages Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Why do you guys always go off topic on a thread? lol!
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Mark wrote:i didnt say anything about god Confused
all i said was, we came from adam and eve....

Adam and Eve, from the Bible.

@KingofKages: Mark doesn't know how to pay attention the the main topic, and I'm obviously an idiot for arguing with him. I mean seriously.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:16 pm

well, we all came from 2 humans, so.....
dont be so hard on yourself Heh
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Mark wrote:well, we all came from 2 humans, so.....
dont be so hard on yourself Heh

I'm not being hard on myself. Plus, you don't know that. We could've come from two Monkies for all you know.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 pm

well, i wont argue that we did, or didnt come from monkeys. sadly. i know how we all love to fight and stuff Hurr
Tounge
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next