Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg

+4
bitspirit
Repp
AkiTenshi
Mr.Dark
8 posters

Go down

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg Empty if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 am

sucks to be you faggot.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg Empty Re: if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:39 am

seriously guys i feel like this place ended in a sad slow manner and now there's this Shinobi Rising thing that is still going and who knows what more to come and we're still hoping?

im generally sad though and if it counts for anything i'll be missing you guys a lot.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg Empty Re: if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg

Post  AkiTenshi Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 am

It is sad that every corner we turn, It becomes that much harder to hang on.

But we are humans, we cling to nostalgia, and embrace humility.

Don't be saddened that it has come to this. Our place on the internet will remain.
"all for one, one for all" is how the phrase goes, but this isn't how we roll.

We are brothers, yet we are strangers. Our bond will not be broken. Severance will not guide us away.

I do not know how to name our bond. I said 'brothers', 'strangers'. But these words are not us.
We will stay together. Until the time comes where we are no longer on this mortal plane. It was an honour to know all of you.

Correction. It is an honour to still know all of you. And to be with all of you.

~ Aki 'Scott' Tenshi ;
"I will meet each of you, one day."
AkiTenshi
AkiTenshi
Genin
Genin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1050069268

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 am

We have lost LD...
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 am

bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Sing along guys!
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:39 pm

LOL!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:43 pm

AkiTenshi wrote:It is sad that every corner we turn, It becomes that much harder to hang on.

But we are humans, we cling to nostalgia, and embrace humility.

Don't be saddened that it has come to this. Our place on the internet will remain.
"all for one, one for all" is how the phrase goes, but this isn't how we roll.

We are brothers, yet we are strangers. Our bond will not be broken. Severance will not guide us away.

I do not know how to name our bond. I said 'brothers', 'strangers'. But these words are not us.
We will stay together. Until the time comes where we are no longer on this mortal plane. It was an honour to know all of you.

Correction. It is an honour to still know all of you. And to be with all of you.

~ Aki 'Scott' Tenshi ;
"I will meet each of you, one day."

This is... beautiful
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg 16704w

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am

Good times
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiTenshi Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 am

Incase you didnt see in the chat box.

Ill keep you updated with whats going on with SR. As ive said, there will be a new forum going up when alpha is done.

Alpha is 95% done, the only things being worked on is decoration for the map and work on some network and movement coding.

Also i wont be on for 10 days, im moving house, i might be able to get on at college but im not sure
AkiTenshi
AkiTenshi
Genin
Genin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1050069268

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 am

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg CncrUDd
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Bawb wrote:if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg CncrUDd

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg TgspodHQ
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Bawb wrote:if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg CncrUDd

if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg TgspodHQ
if youre still hoping for a naruto mmorpg 300
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down