Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sorting Hat - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Sorting Hat

+13
Deadforlife
DaniEsteiro
NiggerJim
Alucard
Izuru
Toppcom
-|A|-
Eddiemeister
bitspirit
Ice-tea
Zaoshi
Bawb
Teashi
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sorting Hat - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Alucard: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Your leader-like actions in situations one and two has given you a clear show of bravery against a few obstacles, while your choice in the third situation shows you have reason.

@Icetea: YES! Hufflepuffs are secretly the best <3

Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.

Exceptions can be made. Both Harry and his father were nearly placed in Slytherin. There are too bumbling fools in Slytherin, who shouldn't be there either.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I'd pick him up and take him to a better rescue if I can, but he's near death anyway. And re-read what I typed. We both might die. I'm not going to act heroic and die besides him.

Somewhat true regarding the second point. But when you get involved, the tide switches. They'll start harassing you as well. They might carry on harassing that other person as well. There is not end to a bully. So to hell with it I say.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Alucard: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Your leader-like actions in situations one and two has given you a clear show of bravery against a few obstacles, while your choice in the third situation shows you have reason.

@Icetea: YES! Hufflepuffs are secretly the best <3

Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I have to agree with Eddie I mean would Harry or his dad have ever been caught leaving a dying friend behind.

Exceptions can be made. Both Harry and his father were nearly placed in Slytherin. There are too bumbling fools in Slytherin, who shouldn't be there either.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
I'd get him out of there immediately instead of having thier death on my conscious for the rest of my life
2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
I just say someone through it there but I don't know who
3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation
Well this question is kinda strange cos you've just said she was different but haven't define what you mean bt ill try
Kk well I'll go over there and try to sort things out by talking to be people and if that doesn't work I'd just get and my acquaintance to run. And ravenclaws colours aren't blue and silver. Oops sorry about the double post
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Alucard wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I'd pick him up and take him to a better rescue if I can, but he's near death anyway. And re-read what I typed. We both might die. I'm not going to act heroic and die besides him.

Somewhat true regarding the second point. But when you get involved, the tide switches. They'll start harassing you as well. They might carry on harassing that other person as well. There is not end to a bully. So to hell with it I say.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

If you're better than them in magic, they would never get to you Wink

And Harry would never leave a friend dying, never, even if chances for survival are small.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 am

Teashi wrote:
1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
I just raaaan, i ran so far awaaaaaay
2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
What?
3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?
He/She be cool, bombarda maxima to the dudes from Slitherin

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Alucard wrote:

You sir, are a bad hat.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

And Harry would never leave a friend dying, never, even if chances for survival are small.

I'm fully aware, Eddie, it was an example that the hat doesn't always go for perfectly matching houses. Gryffindor just happened to be the best house for him.

@Joninja: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor (Just to be honest, I don't believe you xD But the Sorting Hat also takes choice into account)! Your courage and bravery in saving your friend and the Ravenclaw show outright, and you know how to handle certain situations. (And just so you know they ARE blue and silver. Actually, blue and bronze, but I say silver because it doesn't look like bronze ._.)

@DaniEsteiro: The Sorting Hat places you in... Hufflepuff! You lacked chivalry in the first situation, however you've shown that in any non-life threatening situation you would be able to help out a friend. And in Hufflepuff, class of Yellow and Black, your loyalty and friendship matters. (YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!)

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 am

How are there 3 people in Slytherin its just me and makko no ?
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 am

bitspirit wrote:How are there 3 people in Slytherin its just me and makko no ?

And Izuru.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 am

Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:How are there 3 people in Slytherin its just me and makko no ?

And Izuru.
Sorting Hat - Page 2 Sanjiicon
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 am

Teashi wrote:(YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!)

WOOOOOP WOOOOP!

Spoiler:
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 am

I would save him/her , because i couldnt life with the fact , that i lost a friend with i could have rescued with my own bare hands .

Im sorry my teacher , it wont happen again. (im taking pain/agony for other people)

3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?

I would think , that i cant let her get bullied . So i would went to these bullies and tell them that , if they have bawls to 1vs1 me in a Duell. (or just start fighting heh)

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 am

DEADALIFE
The sorting hat places you in... McGonnagals bedroom.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 am

Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Alucard wrote:

You sir, are a bad hat.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

I'm fully aware, Eddie, it was an example that the hat doesn't always go for perfectly matching houses. Gryffindor just happened to be the best house for him.

@Joninja: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor (Just to be honest, I don't believe you xD But the Sorting Hat also takes choice into account)! Your courage and bravery in saving your friend and the Ravenclaw show outright, and you know how to handle certain situations. (And just so you know they ARE blue and silver. Actually, blue and bronze, but I say silver because it doesn't look like bronze ._.)

@DaniEsteiro: The Sorting Hat places you in... Hufflepuff! You lacked chivalry in the first situation, however you've shown that in any non-life threatening situation you would be able to help out a friend. And in Hufflepuff, class of Yellow and Black, your loyalty and friendship matters. (YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!)
Y u no believe me. Especially since you are willing to believe people would just kill their friends instantly with no remorse I don't really see anything not believable about what I wrote.

Last edited by Joninga on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:45 am

LD goes straight to Gryffindor, nigga.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:48 am

I dont know about you guys but I was acutaly honest
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 am

@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Teashi wrote:@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"
What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Teashi first of all :

1:Im not GERMAN at all (BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE TURKISH)
2: I hate NAZIS i dont want to get even involved with them

so....

gief me real onez now

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm

YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!
(I may not use bombarda maxima, i dont like seeing guts all over the place :I.)

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm

DaniEsteiro wrote:YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!
(I may not use bombarda maxima, i dont like seeing guts all over the place :I.)

Then wash the parts away directly afterwards ^_^
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Charms ftw
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 am

Joninga wrote:

What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.

Actually its is heroic. If you think that everyone would act like that in any given situation, well, you must be in some kind of wonderland.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Actually its is heroic. If you think that everyone would act like that in any given situation, well, you must be in some kind of wonderland.
I can tell you now all of my friends would.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum