Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sorting Hat - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Sorting Hat

+13
Deadforlife
DaniEsteiro
NiggerJim
Alucard
Izuru
Toppcom
-|A|-
Eddiemeister
bitspirit
Ice-tea
Zaoshi
Bawb
Teashi
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sorting Hat - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorting Hat

Post  NiggerJim Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:Eddie stop being so stupid and dont put your stupid ass where it doesnt belong idiot

^ Proof.

You said many people would agree. But as soon as somebody disagrees, he's stupid and his ass doesn't belong here? Tss.

Stupid people dont count
wow how do you come up with those witty lines bit.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:Eddie stop being so stupid and dont put your stupid ass where it doesnt belong idiot

^ Proof.

You said many people would agree. But as soon as somebody disagrees, he's stupid and his ass doesn't belong here? Tss.

Stupid people dont count

I dont I just wait for someone stupid like Eddie to say them so I can use them against them
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

^ Proof.

Stupid people dont count

I dont I just wait for someone stupid like Eddie to say them so I can use them against them

Lay it down, you've been verbally raped.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

^ Proof.

Stupid people dont count

Lies
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:23 am

Joninga wrote:
1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
I'd get him out of there immediately instead of having thier death on my conscious for the rest of my life
2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
I just say someone through it there but I don't know who
First 2 are the same for me.
3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation.
I won't do anything unless I wanted to beat them up anyway and I didn't have a reason.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?

I would save him/her , because i couldnt life with the fact , that i lost a friend with i could have rescued with my own bare hands .

2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?

Im sorry my teacher , it wont happen again. (im taking pain/agony for other people)

3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?

I would think , that i cant let her get bullied . So i would went to these bullies and tell them my opinion , but im not sure about what i would have been done if they would be like 10 people.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

^ Proof.

Stupid people dont count

Lies
No
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

^ Proof.

Stupid people dont count

Lies
No

Yes
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:41 am

It seems like Bit, Eddie, and Jo coincidentally got their period at the same time.

But honestly, can't you guys just make up? You were all a bit smart mouthed, and just keeping on insulting each other won't help, so how about stopping it before you guys get banned for spamming a thread with your catfight?

Here is my reply to OP.

Depends on how good a friend that friend is. If it's my best friend, well, it's hard to say really. There are so many different factors to take into account. Like, "how did he end up in the situation in the first place?" "Could i potentially reach help?" and so on. But on the other hand. If it was a mediocre friend, or bad friend, i would probably escape.

Depends on what student it was. If it was a good friend, i would most likely take the scolding, as scoldings over such banal things are usually not too bad. Also, if it was a bully that i would be certain to get beat up by, in case i told on him/her, i would take the scolding also. But if it was some student i didn't care about, i wouldn't hesitate to tell on him/her.

3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?

Well, different doesn't always mean good. If i had fond memories of the student, and i think i could handle the bullies, i would help. But on the other hand, if i couldn't get help, i would either look to help from others, or let the student take the beating. Since, the question does not say anything about the relationship bewteen me and the student, i asume that student isn't that good of a friend, seeing as the studend isn't together with me. On the other hand, if did not have fond memories, i would just ignore it, none of my buisness.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:44 am

@Repp: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Nothing says a Gryffindor can't be a bully, as in your last response, but you show the bravery and courage of a Gryffindor in the first situation.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Teashi wrote:@Repp: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Nothing says a Gryffindor can't be a bully, as in your last response, but you show the bravery and courage of a Gryffindor in the first situation.

Teashi...can you sort me too please ?

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 am

LD: You go to The Graveyard. Your exagerated bravery gets you killed even in the slightest danger as you are too straightforward at facing life or death situations.

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:LD: You go to The Graveyard. Your exagerated bravery gets you killed even in the slightest danger as you are too straightforward at facing life or death situations.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha Epic..
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 am

lal can i havz one now

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

Deadforlife wrote:

Im sorry my teacher , it wont happen again. (im taking pain/agony for other people)
LD,its obvious you are just saying that to go to Gryffindor,just the fact that you are saying you are taking pain for other people means you want to go to Gryffindor and Teashi said that you answer honestly and nobody would just take the blame for something so stupid like that.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandarape Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Teashi wrote:

50% chances that I'll die if I try to save my friend, 50% chances that we'll both get out of the situation alive. Assuming that they're near death there's a high possibility of them dying even if I save them so the most reasonable choice would be to get all of their valuable belongings and get out of there unless of course that increases my chances of death, in that case I'd simply leave.

Teashi wrote:

I would say nothing until the teacher has said something first and in the case he scolded me I'd say I'm sorry for disturbing the class. A premature apology or excuse would only make me seem more guilty and childish.

Teashi wrote:

I don't like the way this question was written, well I dislike the others as well but this one is particularly unspecific.

I assume I'd think "Oh, that person is 'different' in that particular way." If the person was a female, I'd assist unless the bullies were female, if the victim was a male I'd observe in both cases. A) Bullies = Female => I'd observe and laugh. B) Bullies = Male => I'd observe to see how far they'd push it, I'd jump in if they got carried away.
Pandarape
Pandarape
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 am

@Pandarape: Slytherin. Cunning. Self-preservation. Etc.

Sorry xD I'm just a little bored of this thread at this point. Still love HP, just not the thread =P

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandarape Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Teashi wrote:@Pandarape: Slytherin. Cunning. Self-preservation. Etc.

Sorry xD I'm just a little bored of this thread at this point. Still love HP, just not the thread =P

I don't even like Harry Potter, I'm just bored out of my mind.
Pandarape
Pandarape
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

I like harry potter an all but it is like super overrated.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum