Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #11 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #11 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #11 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #11 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #11 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #11 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #11 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #11 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #11

Go down

Update #11 Empty Update #11

Post  shaunohbi Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 am

Sorry for being late everyone!
It's probably best you expect update to arrive either friday or saturday from now on.
Like the last few updates, I don't really have much visuals to show you :c . I would have by now, but we have taken a lot of time to work on our engine. Seeing as we are a home made engine, we do need time to make our engine good. So lately we have been almost going backwards to make our engine better. Though, this will make things a lot easier and faster in time to come ^_^ the hardest step in creating any game is the first.
Me and Sakura have had chances to test and idealize, So I should be able to string things together soon, so that the alpha can get back on track.
I'm sorry that I have had to take some time off the game recently too, I have had to study hard for my mock exams (pre) and I have finished them now.
Although, Monday and Tuesday I have my 2 hardest uni entrance exams, so it's safe to say that next week is going to be hard for me aswell.
Rest assured, once next week is over i'm pretty much free (: I plan to take a whole year off to work on this project, So I should be able to double my working pace (that's not to say Ripiz and Sakura and Adboy will too though Wink well... Ripiz wont ;D ).
Getting back to the actual update, Sakura is working on some buildings, I am doing some 3D clean-up and the engine is being worked on. Things are turning out for the better, and the alpha is going to be a little better then needed. We are working at normal pace, just not producing visual material.
I'll get some visuals for you all next update ^_^

lol its lynx vs forum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by shaunohbi on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down