Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #18 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #18 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #18 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #18 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #18 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #18 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #18 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #18

Go down

Update #18 Empty Update #18

Post  shaunohbi Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey there everyone.
It's been a tough week. I got employed Very Happy then got fired within 6 hours :c BUT today I found out they paid me a full days pay ftw. So back to being and unemployed indie game developer ;D the good times.
We have had a bit of things we had to do now, that we thought we would have to deal with later. So things got a little sidetracked. I wanted to preview something else, but here is something we made a week or so ago, movement:
I didn't resize the pictures to upload, but they have been cropped from the ingame GUI ^_^

So this is Walking! As you can see I have remade all the animations since the last time, for good reasons =p the character is walking diagonally, this is because you can use your "wasd" and "eq" keys to make character even run at 22.5 degrees (in between 45 and 0)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the running, same thing is that he is running on diagonally.

This is backrun ^_^ you can backrun diagonally too, back walk is also available. But sprinting backwards is impossible, humanely impossible.

This is sprinting, triggered by holding down shift, it drains stamina as you use it ^_^

And finally, this is jumping. Currently you can jump 3 storys o.o but I think we need to configure it ^_^' for now its powerjump ftw

ffs I resized all the images accidently u_u except the first Very Happy my bad, I'm not changing it.
Anyways We are going to add in backflipping, siderolls and fowardflipping triggered by double tapping the directional buttons (wasd) and crouching movement too.
Also Don't pay attention to anything else such as the map or models, Everything there is just for testing.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down