Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #20 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #20 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #20 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #20 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #20 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #20 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #20 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #20 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #20

Go down

Update #20 Empty Update #20

Post  shaunohbi Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am

Happy new year everyone!
So I was away this week for a few days, and we had new years =p SO there hasn't been much time to work.
Sometimes, especially in the early stages of everything, we need to seek outside help to understand something. And most of the time that consumes a lot of our time. So we have been waiting on some other help to come through so we can finish these jutsus.
Apart fromt that we have been working on things such as a map editor to help us build more efficiently ^_^ thats not really part of my plans for the alpha but we are waiting to work on the alpha, so all we can do is these side projects.
Rest assured though, I think I'm unemployed for another 2 or so weeks 8D if all goes well I should get a new job (yay).
Alpha is literally just around the corner and I will be looking for testers very soon. Please don't PM me or whatever about testing, I don't know how many people we are going to need. BUT even if other people are testing and you are not, I will most likely be getting more and more testers at different parts of the alpha. So if you are quite active on the forum and quite mature, then you have a high chance of being asked. I'm not going to ask someone who just joined the forum or somebody who has no knoledge of the anime Naruto or games in general. It would be like asking a female asian to test your new ferrari, would end up worse for you o_0
So sorry about this week, been a lot of things in our way. But next week im hoping for things to start wrapping up and falling into place.
Be Hopeful!
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down