Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Village - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Village - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Village - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Village - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Village - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Village

+12
KingOfKages
Repp
Bingofuel
bitspirit
jmanelson
NiggerJim
melly
Toppcom
shaunohbi
ArmageddoN
Eddiemeister
Yamyam
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Village - Page 2 Empty Re: Village

Post  Repp Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

shaunohbi wrote:who even says there will be nara's ingame o.o this ISN'T naruto. But as Joninja said, say if we have a clan similar to the uchiha, no doubt 98% of the game will want to be the next sasuke uchiha >_> and go to that village. atleast if there is no bloodline lock, 98% of the game will be spread out amongst the villages. As for pet summoning, I'm not so sure about it right now, I think we will have it. But thinking about that will be at a later date.
Bloodline expansions has me thinking. Need to know more about it first (they need to release more manga!) so that i can properly think it through. If there is someway i can make it nice and balanced then i wouldn't care. But if i can see that people will take advantage of it and make it OP then its a no no.

I'm talking about a clan similar to nara or any other clan similar to one from the leaf village
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Lol raiding is a bad idea in so so many ways xD just a chance for OP high level users to ruin low lvl users in other villages.

We will try to make similar clans to that of Naruto. But even still, you must consider the jutsus from a developers point of view. For example, Akamichi clan. Making an arm randomly bigger just can't be done xD so if we mess with clans, it will be a lot of messing.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm

shaunohbi wrote:Lol raiding is a bad idea in so so many ways xD just a chance for OP high level users to ruin low lvl users in other villages.

We will try to make similar clans to that of Naruto. But even still, you must consider the jutsus from a developers point of view. For example, Akamichi clan. Making an arm randomly bigger just can't be done xD so if we mess with clans, it will be a lot of messing.

why not ?
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamyam Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:55 am

shaunohbi wrote:Lol raiding is a bad idea in so so many ways xD just a chance for OP high level users to ruin low lvl users in other villages.

That means that the high lvls in the village being raided would have to protect the lower lvls and are you going to create your own clans?
Yamyam
Yamyam
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKages Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 am

Yamyam wrote:

That means that the high lvls in the village being raided would have to protect the lower lvls and are you going to create your own clans?
I want raids because then it would actually feel like Naruto. Then the higher lvls can protect the lower lvls just like Yamyam said Very Happy
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 am

You guys have no idea what you are talking about.
SURE its fun to think about raids for the novelty, but sit down in realism for a while and think it through, is it REALLY a smart idea?
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:45 am

shaunohbi wrote:You guys have no idea what you are talking about.
SURE its fun to think about raids for the novelty, but sit down in realism for a while and think it through, is it REALLY a smart idea?

Well, you could make it so, that in the town center, or whatever, you could sign up for a battle. Then the two teams from each villages, would meet up, and fight.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 am

Dein, that's what he said. Special battlefields for the players.

My suggestion would be that like in WoW, people from all villages meet up in a team of 10 vs another team of 10. Either make it so that only people form the same village can be in these special made teams or so that the teams are randomly made. If you make them random, give both teams a castle to protect. If you make it village bound, make a copy of the real village, maybe a little smaller, with npcs and then make the two teams fight. Yeah.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 am

shaunohbi wrote:who even says there will be nara's ingame o.o this ISN'T naruto. But as Joninja said, say if we have a clan similar to the uchiha, no doubt 98% of the game will want to be the next sasuke uchiha >_> and go to that village. atleast if there is no bloodline lock, 98% of the game will be spread out amongst the villages. As for pet summoning, I'm not so sure about it right now, I think we will have it. But thinking about that will be at a later date.
Bloodline expansions has me thinking. Need to know more about it first (they need to release more manga!) so that i can properly think it through. If there is someway i can make it nice and balanced then i wouldn't care. But if i can see that people will take advantage of it and make it OP then its a no no.
Thanks for answering Smile
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeh, Village war system will be put in place. I will have a seperate map where people can fight for their villages there. There will be objective and i could do cool game types.
But having actual raids on villages isn't gonna work. No doubt villages will be unbalanced at time, and there will be more people in villages then other villages. Higher levels wont protect the lower levels if they know they are outnumbered. Thing just wont play out like they do in naruto, you think they would but they wont.
Atleast with village war maps, you can make a cap of say, 20 people for the war and have balanced wars.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamyam Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Do you know what the winning team would get? Xp, territory, or items/jutsus?
Yamyam
Yamyam
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:20 pm

No idea what they would get.
But I wouldn't say items or jutsus lol. Territory the same, just not a good idea.
Most likely the winning team will do something for village such as have a winning bonus. They will have like +10% exp rates or something for the village.
But as i said, we are barely in alpha, these types of thing are far far away and have barely been planned
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKages Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Make the raids like a mini game then. Like 20 per team then you can have the raids and maybe sort by lvl. Like WOW when they had the capture to flag game...thing lol. Or runescapes castle wars, but instead of trying to capture a flag you defend your town.
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm

lol last time i checked, this isn't the suggestion box =p
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKages Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 am

shaunohbi wrote:lol last time i checked, this isn't the suggestion box =p
Didn't you hear...this is the new suggestion box Razz
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 am

Ripiz move this thread to the suggestions topic
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:10 am

How about this for raiding.You make different servers.And when there is an even for raiding or something an announcement comes saying something like village raiding will be allowed on channel 3.That way those who don't want to participate can move to another server.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:46 am

Two channels might be too much for the main server. Not sure though. But also, given the fact that the characters are going to run fast and jump far, the world will have to be pretty big. And to have two of these game worlds hosted at the same time, might just be too much.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKages Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 am

Izuru wrote:How about this for raiding.You make different servers.And when there is an even for raiding or something an announcement comes saying something like village raiding will be allowed on channel 3.That way those who don't want to participate can move to another server.
that's a good idea...
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:36 pm

i don't mind having a seperate channel for 100% pk, but theres no garantee we can produce a seperate server for that
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamyam Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Plus if you were going to announce a raid then it might as well be a war
Yamyam
Yamyam
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheehan Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 am

mithdia wrote:
shaunohbi wrote:If you are curious, Fire village for alpha, then snow + sand added in for beta, then rock + cloud added in for fin
And here I thought the 5 main villages were
leaf(konohagakure),sand(sunagakure),mist(kirigakure),cloud(kumogakure) and rock(iwakagure).
And that snow,rain,grass,waterfall,sound,stone etc. were the minor villages.

The Hokage (火影; Literally meaning "Fire Shadow") of Konohagakure.
The Kazekage (風影; Literally meaning "Wind Shadow") of Sunagakure.
The Mizukage (水影; Literally meaning "Water Shadow") of Kirigakure.
The Raikage (雷影; Literally meaning "Lightning Shadow") of Kumogakure.
The Tsuchikage (土影; Literally meaning "Earth Shadow") of Iwagakure.

The game is based on Naruto, but for legal reasons the actual names can't be used.

The villages listed above by Shaunohbi are the English translations of the village names, I'm quite sure there are cooler sounding ones to be used aswell
Sheehan
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2