Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Atheists are worse than trolling

+10
Eddiemeister
DaniEsteiro
Ice-tea
NiggerJim
bitspirit
Repp
Fuck Yea
kimphoe
Mr.Dark
Deadforlife
14 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Oh wait so.. Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel. One female, two brothers and one father. They all fucked Eve? And then ppl bash on homosexuals... Tss.
If I remember correctly you are right Eddi, their son found a wife.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 7 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  NiggerJim Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 am

kimphoe wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Oh wait so.. Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel. One female, two brothers and one father. They all fucked Eve? And then ppl bash on homosexuals... Tss.
No it was their sister
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 am

NiggerJim wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
No it was their sister

Its the sister.... Not the mom dude.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:23 am

Oops. I meant sister. Sister has even more similar DNA to her brother. Oh wait. Eve was created from Adam's rib. She was a clone. So they all had same DNA. Oh, silly me.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 am

mithdia wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Mith;

Tl;dr, sorry. I understand that you can disprove qualities, but to disprove a god himself is a whole other story.

Did you miss
mithdia wrote:NOTE: I am talking about God here... Not the possibility of a spiritual being that is ruling in afterlife or whatever...
??

See.. I was only talking about Biblical God like the believers claim him to be... And since he has been given qualities I was able to disprove the IDEA of God that is omniscient,omnipotent and all loving.. And I also disproved the possibility of an Omniscient being in the universe or multiverse as we understand it now...

And just as a note... If you're going to say TL;DR when you've entered this kind of conversation and still decide to continue the conversation you're only showing how ignorant you are towards other peoples ideas mr.open minded =)...

Yes, the IDEA as you said. I was stating that you can't disprove an actual god, not a biblical god. Don't get me wrong, I skimmed through it and read most of it. Plus, this is the internet. I don't have to do what I say I am. I can be a complete jerkface to you and I wouldn't give a shit :3

@Mark: The bible is bs because it has complete nonsense and contradictory verses in it.

Sorry this took so long to post, I had this on all day while I was at school; didn't want to forget ;D

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Nonsense verses? The verses have meanings. they are key to life, bro.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:17 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:Nonsense verses? The verses have meanings. they are key to life, bro.

According to the bible:
- You can't where clothes with more than one fiber.

- You should have a beard.

- A woman can get her hand cut off for trying to save her husband in a fight.

- You can be executed for being disrespectful as a child or being gay (And LIST of other things).

Etc. Its all I can think of off-hand. All bs -.- Bible is pro-slavery, very specific on what you can wear and eat, and blah blah blah.

If a god was all loving and perfect, he wouldn't give a shit who did what as long as they were good and did nothing bad.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Teashi wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:Nonsense verses? The verses have meanings. they are key to life, bro.

According to the bible:

- You can be executed for being disrespectful as a child or being gay (And LIST of other things).

Etc. Its all I can think of off-hand. All bs -.- Bible is pro-slavery, very specific on what you can wear and eat, and blah blah blah.

If a god was all loving and perfect, he wouldn't give a shit who did what as long as they were good and did nothing bad.

This is a set of misunderstandings. the bible says no such thing as this.
I think your referring to the wrong bible, not the Christian one. srsly xD
It never orders you what to wear/eat/ and live like. It gives out examples of slavery because back then things were different.
Unless you can pinpoint it out to me, i would like to see. Winku
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:

According to the bible:

This is a set of misunderstandings. the bible says no such thing as this.
I think your referring to the wrong bible, not the Christian one. srsly xD
It never orders you what to wear/eat/ and live like. It gives out examples of slavery because back then things were different.
Unless you can pinpoint it out to me, i would like to see. Winku

And for one thing, Teashi, you don't like Christians because of their God, but for one thing, for what you said, it shows that you are actually ignorant. A God don't have to be like you want him to be, and if he is different than what you want him to be, then you will just say he is bad and not all loving and shit. Admit it, not everything go out as you want in life, not even what you imagine for a God. God can be like that, and he is still all loving and perfect, and you will still hate him because you don't want him to be like that. It's all your opinion and thinking, not the real truth.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:50 am

@TheDarkBlade: I'm not telling anyone what I want a god to be like. I never said anything like that. IDK what the fuck you're talking about. I'm trying to prove that you can't disprove or prove something that doesn't reveal itself to humanity if it even exists. If you're getting at what I was just telling Mark, that's not their god I was talking about. It was their bs bible.

@Mark: Srsly. This is your bible. It might be the old testament, but it was still in your bible at one point which shows how "all loving" your god was. Different or not, all loving doesn't disclude (I know its not a word, gtfo) slaves, gays, and disrespectful children from that love.

@Mith: Yes. I KNOW. I KNOW that they are ideas. I don't know if you are getting what I am saying or not. I'm saying if a god exists, he's untouchable and unreachable. YOU might be talking about disproving the idea of the existence of a god, but its fucking impossible to disprove something that you can't see, hear, feel or touch. WHAT god doesn't matter. ANY god. They're mostly, if not all, deities that are only told of in legends and myths. Why would I have to prove the existence of a god to validate my argument?

And I read your fucking paragraph. The free will and all-knowing part do no contradict each other. Why? Its not like hes controlling them or anything, he just happens to know what they choose to do with their free will.

If anything, all you did with that paragraph was disprove the biblical god. I already know the bible is full of bs.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 am

The bible is still a better love story than twilight
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 am

Teashi wrote:
@Mark: Srsly. This is your bible. It might be the old testament, but it was still in your bible at one point which shows how "all loving" your god was. Different or not, all loving doesn't disclude (I know its not a word, gtfo) slaves, gays, and disrespectful children from that love.
Well, can you show me then? I've read the old testament, and i never heard of god dissing slaves, gays, or disrespectful children. Actually, it says he loves all children more than adults. And all it said about gays was it isn't right for a man to sleep with another man/ woman with another woman. It never said god hates these people.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Well, can you show me then? I've read the old testament, and i never heard of god dissing slaves, gays, or disrespectful children. Actually, it says he loves all children more than adults. And all it said about gays was it isn't right for a man to sleep with another man/ woman with another woman. It never said god hates these people.

Leviticus 20:13 - - - Basically, if a man sleeps with another man as they should do with a woman, both should be put to death. (God is suppose to be all-loving, this should not be aloud.)

Deuteronomy 22:11 - - - Don't wear clothes with fabrics mixed of wool and cotton. (Just plain bs.)

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 - - - A raped woman can be stoned to death for not crying out for help. (Ignorant.)

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 - - - A disrespectful child, or alcoholic child, can be stoned to death as an example for other children. (Over-doing it.)

Colossians 3:22 - - - Basically telling slaves to respect their masters. (Slavery is wrong. Do it yourself.)

Exodus 21:20-21 - - - If a slave dies after being hit by his master (with a rod, apparently), the master will be punished. If he lives a few days, the master won't be punished.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Teashi wrote:

Leviticus 20:13 - - - Basically, if a man sleeps with another man as they should do with a woman, both should be put to death. (God is suppose to be all-loving, this should not be aloud.)

Deuteronomy 22:11 - - - Don't wear clothes with fabrics mixed of wool and cotton. (Just plain bs.)

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 - - - A raped woman can be stoned to death for not crying out for help. (Ignorant.)

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 - - - A disrespectful child, or alcoholic child, can be stoned to death as an example for other children. (Over-doing it.)

Colossians 3:22 - - - Basically telling slaves to respect their masters. (Slavery is wrong. Do it yourself.)

Exodus 21:20-21 - - - If a slave dies after being hit by his master (with a rod, apparently), the master will be punished. If he lives a few days, the master won't be punished.

ah, i see how this seems aberrant, but its from the old Hebrew times, which most of the bible is of course lol. And its definitively hard to understand, but dont take these as insults. Ill explain each.

1. I agree this seems wierd, but its during the biblical age, where sex slaves, cults, rapes, and other pagan rituals were taking place, a lot of homo-sexuality was taking place within this time. Of course, sex slaves mostly, where even children were raped by their same-sex masters; this happened. So it makes sense they must be trialed for death. Remember, this is completely different from modern age.

2. This whole chapter was about how men shouldn't wear woman's clothes, and women shouldn't wear mens clothes. This seems stupid, but its actually just a meaning of how woman have women and men have their own differences. Each can do a variety of tasks which suites their structure.

3. this one got me a long time ago as well, but there's an answer here: http://www.gotquestions.org/Deuteronomy-22-28-29-marry-rapist.html
(dont wanna summarize it lol.)

4. In Israel, It is much stricter. Children there back ages ago(even today) aren't Disrespectful bastards. (like kids here in U S of A) When the child had grown up, but did something completely out of hand (which almost never happened) they would let the discipline take place. BUT remember, there are fully grown children (age about 21-up) As small children, they had no bad influence, and were trustful, and completely different than us kids lol.

5. Back then they had slaves, its just how it was. This ones just saying, work hard; you have a better life coming after this small time on earth of your eternal life.

6. This is funny, i admit. But like i said, slavery was common. It happened. God didnt approve it, it was man-made.

Lets get to the point, the old testament is epicly brutal. But things were different, it was a whole different time period. We of course, don't follow most of it, because it applied to that time zone.
But when you say the bible is full of bs, that's blasphemous.
You cannot understand the bible by yourself. Its humanly impossible, it even says that inside the bible itself Heh If you go to church, a pastor explains a few versus a day to give people a better understanding.
Me, i don't like church that much. I hate the music and would rather kill someone than to listen to it. But, then again, it teaches important things.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:36 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:

ah, i see how this seems aberrant, but its from the old Hebrew times, which most of the bible is of course lol. And its definitively hard to understand, but dont take these as insults. Ill explain each.

1. I agree this seems wierd, but its during the biblical age, where sex slaves, cults, rapes, and other pagan rituals were taking place, a lot of homo-sexuality was taking place within this time. Of course, sex slaves mostly, where even children were raped by their same-sex masters; this happened. So it makes sense they must be trialed for death. Remember, this is completely different from modern age.

2. This whole chapter was about how men shouldn't wear woman's clothes, and women shouldn't wear mens clothes. This seems stupid, but its actually just a meaning of how woman have women and men have their own differences. Each can do a variety of tasks which suites their structure.

3. this one got me a long time ago as well, but there's an answer here: http://www.gotquestions.org/Deuteronomy-22-28-29-marry-rapist.html

4. In Israel, It is much stricter. Children there back ages ago(even today) aren't Disrespectful bastards. (like kids here in U S of A) When the child had grown up, but did something completely out of hand (which almost never happened) they would let the discipline take place. BUT remember, there are fully grown children (age about 21-up) As small children, they had no bad influence, and were trustful, and completely different than us kids lol.

5. Back then they had slaves, its just how it was. This ones just saying, work hard; you have a better life coming after this small time on earth of your eternal life.

6. This is funny, i admit. But like i said, slavery was common. It happened. God didnt approve it, it was man-made.

Lets get to the point, the old testament is epicly brutal. But things were different, it was a whole different time period. We of course, don't follow most of it, because it applied to that time zone.
You cannot understand the bible by yourself. Its humanly impossible, it even says that inside the bible itself Heh If you go to church, a pastor explains a few versus a day to give people a better understanding.
Me, i don't like church that much. I hate the music and would rather kill someone than to listen to it. But, then again, it teaches important things.

Well, the funny part is, these kind of things are always spoken about for Muslims to make them look bad, but what Mark said is pretty much the answer to any of those. I mean, we ourselves Muslims don't kill a Woman when she make Adultery, nor a man, but he will get punished(except if he is married he will get death penality). And, so goes on with these misunderstandments we always hear. You can't just understand the Bible or the Quran just by reading and making things up your own. I mean, our teacher and his classmates back when he was in college, they spent 2 months just to translate 1 verse's meaning! You have to know the story, and the verse, and the point behind it.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:

Yes, of course things were different. That didn't make them right. I'm not very good at explaining why the bible is bs, but it is. If I had an Atheist with me, I would make him tell you XD

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Teashi wrote:Yes, of course things were different. That didn't make them right. I'm not very good at explaining why the bible is bs, but it is. If I had an Atheist with me, I would make him tell you XD

Hiding behind those Religious hating guys so you can make a religion look bad. I am ashamed of you, I thought you might be a better challenge like Mith and Kimphoe.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 pm

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:Yes, of course things were different. That didn't make them right. I'm not very good at explaining why the bible is bs, but it is. If I had an Atheist with me, I would make him tell you XD

Hiding behind those Religious hating guys so you can make a religion look bad. I am ashamed of you, I thought you might be a better challenge like Mith and Kimphoe.

Challenge Heh
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:1. I agree this seems wierd, but its during the biblical age, where sex slaves, cults, rapes, and other pagan rituals were taking place, a lot of homo-sexuality was taking place within this time. Of course, sex slaves mostly, where even children were raped by their same-sex masters; this happened. So it makes sense they must be trialed for death. Remember, this is completely different from modern age.
What about this: "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved."

It doesn't matter, not even the smallest detail of God's law should dissapear, it doesn't matter what time it's in. I don't like that excuse of how "it was different back then" and then going picking and choosing some parts which sounds good from the old testament but leave the brutal parts out.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 am

well u might say whatever you want, but devils do exist ! when im asleep they sometimes sit on my face and i cant stand up...i need to "push" against it to get back up

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

The bible's full of fairy tales. If they are BS, the rest can also be. It's pretty damn obvious.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 am

Deadforlife wrote:well u might say whatever you want, but devils do exist ! when im asleep they sometimes sit on my face and i cant stand up...i need to "push" against it to get back up
That's just your dad.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 am

Deadforlife wrote:well u might say whatever you want, but devils do exist ! when im asleep they sometimes sit on my face and i cant stand up...i need to "push" against it to get back up

rofl
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next