Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Atheists are worse than trolling

+10
Eddiemeister
DaniEsteiro
Ice-tea
NiggerJim
bitspirit
Repp
Fuck Yea
kimphoe
Mr.Dark
Deadforlife
14 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

I like that artwork!
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 4 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:00 am

*revives topic*

so what we basically learnt is, Atheist make fun of every Religion in cartoons, online, at school, and every fuck place they can visit

also, most of atheists are criminial people, trying to hide that fact by stating FAKE STATISTICS....google for it, im too lazy.

next point, Most atheist have no self respect, and get easily mad if you tell them that a god exist.

aand most atheists tend to be weird, mad, and good at artwork (they draw nice cartoons to make fun of jews,muslims,christian)

You gotta check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg&feature=related atheist OWNED

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:25 am

Deadforlife wrote:You gotta check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg&feature=related atheist OWNED
This was the stupidest video I have ever seen, I really hope the creator and you are trolling.

The thing about science is that things are constantly being discovered, theories are written and tested over and over again just to be disproven and be replaced by newer theories.

We don't know how the start of the universe happened, it's probably the universe biggest mystery. But we're working on it and if all the money which is spent on churches and gold coating everything in them would instead be spent on research and science maybe we would be closer to the answer.

Not having a answer doesn't justify putting; "It's god" as a answer.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:31 pm

And just for discovering something that have to do with the universe doesn't mean you have to say "it's not god" as answer. Let's just stop with this argument.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Im not going to argue with atheists, because i understand its easy to believe in %100 science. I mean, if i never met my best friend 4 years ago, id be atheist as well. there's a lot of valid points in science. But there are things that are exaggerated for ones own greed as well.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Ayo - both sides are wrong. Believers usually dislike people for believeing different, and often force their religion upon others. But what ATHEISTS don't understand, is that when they try to disapprove God, they're doing THE SAME THING, trying to force down others' religion by bashing on it.

What the whole world has to learn is that there ARE different people. We don't go to asians and try to straighten their eyes, or to black people and throw bleach at them. So why should we make such a huge fuss about religion? Accept people. There are demons in every crowd. But you don't have to sink to their level. If your belief is strong enough, and you're mature; just walk away.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:Ayo - both sides are wrong. Believers usually dislike people for believeing different, and often force their religion upon others. But what ATHEISTS don't understand, is that when they try to disapprove God, they're doing THE SAME THING, trying to force down others' religion by bashing on it.

What the whole world has to learn is that there ARE different people. We don't go to asians and try to straighten their eyes, or to black people and throw bleach at them. So why should we make such a huge fuss about religion? Accept people. There are demons in every crowd. But you don't have to sink to their level. If your belief is strong enough, and you're mature; just walk away.
I think religion is dangerous, it takes away logic and rational thinking. Also lots of money is taken from people to the churches whilst at the same time money is cut from NASA and other great companies that's doing important research.

Everyone has the right to be wrong, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to try to convert them to my idea.

I Am Mark, k? wrote:Im not going to argue with atheists, because i understand its easy to believe in %100 science. I mean, if i never met my best friend 4 years ago, id be atheist as well. there's a lot of valid points in science. But there are things that are exaggerated for ones own greed as well.
Can you give me some examples of things that are exaggerated for ones own greed?

It's not like with the pope who sits in his gold-coated fortress in his golden clothes instead of actually helping the ones who really need that money.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 am

"I think religion is dangerous, it takes away logic and rational thinking. Also lots of money is taken from people to the churches whilst at the same time money is cut from NASA and other great companies that's doing important research.

Everyone has the right to be wrong, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to try to convert them to my idea." - Kimphoe

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well, im a big confused on this point, Muslims dont have to pay Money to the Moschee (you only spend money for poor people) as example Turkey is paying all the moschee´s, the citizen doesnt have to pay money for it.

Religion doesnt cut down Brain or anything else like that. Well atleast my Religion doesnt, What we basically do is Praying and Trying to life the Way of a clean Muslim. To be honest my Religion is very warm hearted, i meet my friends every Friday at the Moschee and they sell stuff like food there Smile

And about this other reply "How the universe got created" Well, i say this : As Long as Science cant proof how the Universe got created, you cant say that there is no God, there is a chance that God created it, when science starts to proof how the universe got created (like what caused the big bang) it would take it a step further !.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 am

I also find it funny how he says that science is disapproving god existence, when in fact a lot of this "science" he speaks about and the theories MUSLIM scientist had started. Like, pretty much a lot of the technology and a lot of the things in science, math, w/e else, Muslim scientists, and other great people have helped improve or made. And, they were the people that actually made your creations here. Like in Math, we Muslims added a big evolution in it. And in Femtochemistry, we have the guy Ahmed Zewail who actually have done a major step in it. And did they for once said, we know science, what is a god? No. They still continued to believe in him.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

Deadforlife wrote:And about this other reply "How the universe got created" Well, i say this : As Long as Science cant proof how the Universe got created, you cant say that there is no God, there is a chance that God created it, when science starts to proof how the universe got created (like what caused the big bang) it would take it a step further !.
Just because science has YET to find a answer doesn't justify putting god as the answer.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:And about this other reply "How the universe got created" Well, i say this : As Long as Science cant proof how the Universe got created, you cant say that there is no God, there is a chance that God created it, when science starts to proof how the universe got created (like what caused the big bang) it would take it a step further !.
Just because science has YET to find a answer doesn't justify putting god as the answer.

Read my post. We people who believe in God, even with the achievements we had, we still didn't say that God don't exist any more. We can still take into account how our faith can make us believe in God even more.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 am

Just be agnostic and drink Dr. Pepper and Dirt Dr. Pepper, you cant lose Heh
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:37 am

I dont want aliens to rape me ;(

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 am

Well, I will just hang in this thread for the funny things that might happen. I won't discuss anything with Kimphoe's sacred love for NASA and his nerdy side.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 am

Damn. Wakfuck xD

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesir Modi Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 am

If your agnostic every decision is easier, when you go to super market what will you get to drink? Dr. Pepper of course, you shop at Walmartfor clothes, because who knows where the clothes came from. You don't go to church on Sundays, you get dressed and drink Dr.pepper for 3 hours in living room and watch tv of people going to Church. Agnostics....undecided since 1999.
Aesir Modi
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Well, I will just hang in this thread for the funny things that might happen. I won't discuss anything with Kimphoe's sacred love for NASA and his nerdy side.
If you could reason with religious people with logic there would be no religious people left.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:57 pm

I wish people would just not think about religion. No Atheism, no Agnosticism, no Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. Like, I wish it would be non-existent. No one would argue if a god did or did not exist. Life would be so much simpler.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Teashi wrote:I wish people would just not think about religion. No Atheism, no Agnosticism, no Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. Like, I wish it would be non-existent. No one would argue if a god did or did not exist. Life would be so much simpler.
But if life would be simpler, it would be boring and would suck ass.... I want action n' shit.....
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:I wish people would just not think about religion. No Atheism, no Agnosticism, no Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. Like, I wish it would be non-existent. No one would argue if a god did or did not exist. Life would be so much simpler.
But if life would be simpler, it would be boring and would suck ass.... I want action n' shit.....

Life without any knowledge of religion would not make life boring :I

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Teashi wrote:
Yes it would, because people would start raging!
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Teashi wrote:

This is unbelievable... Is this guy for real?
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 pm

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:

This is unbelievable... Is this guy for real?

Why would it be boring ...Most of the fun things aren't religious anyway.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

That is atheism... And atheism isn't about banishing religion per say it's just many atheists feel obligated to be militant atheists and try to debate against religious people.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Lol, I just can't understand him, he acts like an atheist, but he still says tries and sound like an Agnostic...
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next