Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Atheists are worse than trolling

+10
Eddiemeister
DaniEsteiro
Ice-tea
NiggerJim
bitspirit
Repp
Fuck Yea
kimphoe
Mr.Dark
Deadforlife
14 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 am

kimphoe wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:Should i explain why america has been the best for 200+ years, and now is going to a shathole? Heh
Yes please
cos we let a black guy run it
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Teashi Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:Should i explain why america has been the best for 200+ years, and now is going to a shathole? Heh
Yes please

Don't blame Obama. Blame yourself. We live in a country run by the people. Every time the U.S. Government gets more power, its our fault.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Teashi wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Yes please

Don't blame Obama. Blame yourself. We live in a country run by the people. Every time the U.S. Government gets more power, its our fault.
WHOA, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa......... whoa..............
How on earth is it our fault? I don't think you noticed, but the government is beyond normal citizen power. The government controls basically anything they want. (including that huge ass army we got)

I do believe when the government gets too big and too much in control, citizens should overthrow it, and take control. But that simply wont happen. There's no way in hell we can get people to get up and fight.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:06 pm

1 word: Bush

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Yes please

WHOA, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa......... whoa..............
How on earth is it our fault? I don't think you noticed, but the government is beyond normal citizen power. The government controls basically anything they want. (including that huge ass army we got)

I do believe when the government gets too big and too much in control, citizens should overthrow it, and take control. But that simply wont happen. There's no way in hell we can get people to get up and fight.

Its our fault because we're letting IDIOTS run this country. Obama didn't do anything wrong, he was only elected because he managed to get a lot of black and white votes his way. Did you see Mitt Romney? Rick Santorum? Newt Gringrich? Super conservative fuckin' Republicans. The country should follow the Constitution strictly, and yet for some reason people listen to these fucking conservative Republican's' banter on how all sorts of fucking shit is ruining this country. We're getting taxed like HELL (Hello? American Revolution anyone?), Religion is sneaking its way into our government (America may be founded on Freedom of Religion, but it was not the Founding Fathers' intention to have religion sway government), and idiots like the Westboro Baptist Church are going around and parading against gays, Obama, Israel, and all sorts of other things, we've got dumbasses protesting soldier funerals for being gay when they were probably straight, and on and on and on. I could go on forever.

Mark, its OUR fault. Our country, as much as I hate to say it, is full of dumb fucks who place hate, religion and selfishness before the country and society. Some stuff we can blame on the government, but the majority of it is our fault.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Teashi wrote:
Its our fault because we're letting IDIOTS run this country. Obama didn't do anything wrong, he was only elected because he managed to get a lot of black and white votes his way. Did you see Mitt Romney? Rick Santorum? Newt Gringrich? Super conservative fuckin' Republicans. The country should follow the Constitution strictly, and yet for some reason people listen to these fucking conservative Republican's' banter on how all sorts of fucking shit is ruining this country. We're getting taxed like HELL (Hello? American Revolution anyone?), Religion is sneaking its way into our government (America may be founded on Freedom of Religion, but it was not the Founding Fathers' intention to have religion sway government), and idiots like the Westboro Baptist Church are going around and parading against gays, Obama, Israel, and all sorts of other things, we've got dumbasses protesting soldier funerals for being gay when they were probably straight, and on and on and on. I could go on forever.

Mark, its OUR fault. Our country, as much as I hate to say it, is full of dumb fucks who place hate, religion and selfishness before the country and society. Some stuff we can blame on the government, but the majority of it is our fault.
Hmm. Welp, we should definitely follow the constitution. The liberals today want to rewrite it, which is the dumbest thing they can do. But you see, we always had "god" with us. Like the dollar bill for example. And back in the day, people prayed at schools. like morning prayer, before eating food, pledge of america(in a way) etc... I

It seems people are misleading on Christianity.... I mean, i dont see "Christians" here striking about gays :T Usually, they dont think any different of a person.
What im saying is people say they are Christians doesn't mean shit. They have to be born again. Because god never stated in the bible to bash gays.... Thats kinda a person own problem that they have with gays....

Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:

Hmm. Welp, we should definitely follow the constitution. The liberals today want to rewrite it, which is the dumbest thing they can do. But you see, we always had "god" with us. Like the dollar bill for example. And back in the day, people prayed at schools. like morning prayer, before eating food, pledge of america(in a way) etc... I

It seems people are misleading on Christianity.... I mean, i dont see "Christians" here striking about gays :T Usually, they dont think any different of a person.
What im saying is people say they are Christians doesn't mean shit. They have to be born again. Because god never stated in the bible to bash gays.... Thats kinda a person own problem that they have with gays....

Whether "God" was with us or not since the beginning is debatable with no end, but that's not the point. I agree about the Liberals. I don't like Conservatives either. That's why I like being a Libertarian. The Party of the Constitution, unlike Republicans and Democrats. While I don't like Liberals much, I have a bit of them in me. I am with the Founding Fathers in that we should NOT have Religion in any part of Government, but I don't want it in schools either. SOME change needs to be made. Not all children are religious, whether or not they were raised that way.

...and no, people are not mislead on Christianity. Its not just Christians though. Its almost all religions. All religions try to use excerpts and lines from their religious books (all of which were written by evil human beings (Note: Adam and Eve)) to channel their anger and give them an excuse to hate. I don't see anything wrong with Religion except that it often gets in the way and makes peace and equality unavoidable because of the bigots and haters who don't know how to properly follow a religion.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not Atheist. I'm nothing as far as Religion goes. If a god exists, so be it. If not, so be it.

Until people in this country are able to think without their personal lives and religion getting in the way, nothing will ever get better. Not amazingly better, anyways.

"God" does not run the U.S. Government, "God" did not create the United States, and "God" certainly should not be aloud to govern what he did not create. If we keep Religion in our own homes, instead of flaunting it out and about and using for selfish purposes, we will get somewhere. If a god exists, I'm sure he or she would not care that people aren't openly praising him, as long as he or she isn't forgotten.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Just suck my dick. please......

lol jk (im braindead atm)
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 pm

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 am

mithdia wrote:
Teashi wrote:And don't get me wrong, I'm not Atheist. I'm nothing as far as Religion goes. If a god exists, so be it. If not, so be it.

Agnostic...

Also... Dark.. I did not rage at all... It's just that you are a fucking dumbass and don't listen when people talk to you...

Also about sexism, you can't possibly say that you are not a sexist.. There is no person on this rotten sphere of ours that is not a sexist.
Because if you think that women should act different than men = you are a sexist.
If you think women should be treated different than men = you are a sexist.
If you think women should be paid the same salary that men are paid on physical jobs (that they can't generally perform as efficiently as men) = you are a sexist.

Woah I'm a sexist ._.
Better go back to the kitchen then, hugh?
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:57 am

... This is a thread about religion

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:44 am

mithdia wrote:
Teashi wrote:And don't get me wrong, I'm not Atheist. I'm nothing as far as Religion goes. If a god exists, so be it. If not, so be it.

Agnostic...

Yes, I know. I used to identify as Agnostic, but honestly I don't give enough of a shizz to even identify as that. I identify as nothing, as far as Religion goes.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 am

Ice-tea wrote:
mithdia wrote:

Agnostic...

Also... Dark.. I did not rage at all... It's just that you are a fucking dumbass and don't listen when people talk to you...

Also about sexism, you can't possibly say that you are not a sexist.. There is no person on this rotten sphere of ours that is not a sexist.
Because if you think that women should act different than men = you are a sexist.
If you think women should be paid the same salary that men are paid on physical jobs (that they can't generally perform as efficiently as men) = you are a sexist.

Woah I'm a sexist ._.
OMG YOUR A SEXIST. AND U THINK U KNOW A PERSON Suspect
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Ice-tea wrote:
mithdia wrote:

Agnostic...

Woah I'm a sexist ._.

Then, if you want to go to a strip club, or hire a hooker, or anything like that, then you are sexist too. And honestly, since there exist places like those in countries like America, then they are sexist. And so goes with some countries going no matter what they say, the man still is better than a woman. Sexism isn't going to kill people, but it depends honestly,like maybe a serial killerwho was raised that he can do anything to women and then he rapes and kills them(too much criminal minds lol) but, someone saying that a woman should just keep sitting in the house will not be considered as pure evil will it? He just said what he thought and he didnt force it.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

I know that Mith. And right now, some bunch of angry women are trying to rule this world or something like that. At least I heard something like that.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
mithdia wrote:

Agnostic...

Woah I'm a sexist ._.

Then, if you want to go to a strip club, or hire a hooker, or anything like that, then you are sexist too. And honestly, since there exist places like those in countries like America, then they are sexist. And so goes with some countries going no matter what they say, the man still is better than a woman. Sexism isn't going to kill people, but it depends honestly,like maybe a serial killerwho was raised that he can do anything to women and then he rapes and kills them(too much criminal minds lol) but, someone saying that a woman should just keep sitting in the house will not be considered as pure evil will it? He just said what he thought and he didnt force it.

Male strippers exist too ya know....
Dunno about male hookers though. Hope not.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 am

Male hookers exist too, but men are mostly going to be ones to order hookers and just love it than women. And just to be clear, I know all of these, but, I was specifieng for what Mith said about women.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 am

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 AeNScyVCQAETCKQ
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 am

Yeah, they got male hookers. i seen em
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm

bitspirit wrote:Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 3 AeNScyVCQAETCKQ

I lol'd. But, I think you are Overdoing to be honest.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 pm

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:

I lol'd. But, I think you are Overdoing to be honest.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm

This is glorious.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 am

Ice-tea wrote:

This is glorious.
Indeed it is

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next