Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Atheists are worse than trolling

+10
Eddiemeister
DaniEsteiro
Ice-tea
NiggerJim
bitspirit
Repp
Fuck Yea
kimphoe
Mr.Dark
Deadforlife
14 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 am

darkblade91 wrote:Haha, I am a Muslim so I will not interfere with Mark's answer. But, I will say, since the fact Christians and Muslims and even Jews share the same good, he is right on that. Why did god create an afterlife, a heaven and hell, if he wanted to make our lives right now be the best lives? I mean, God when he make his follower suffer, he is testing him. He is not being mean to him. And, dying is actually something that will happen to every one eventually. So, if someone have a kid or a family member or anyone he loves, who have died, why should he be saying that god is mean? Everything happen for a reason, and everyone will share the same fate eventually.
Afterlife, to be one with god is what supposed to be perfect. Is that really an excuse to let so many suffer, if god was to be ever loving and eternal he surely could make the earth a much better place, not just for rich people.

darkblade91 wrote:But, I will say this, the fact that I answered it late is kind of awkward, but for your comment on "As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god". Are you serious? Did you find also that Penguins can't fly? And that Giraffes have high necks? And that the sky is blue? And did you also find out that a male have a penis while a woman have a vagina? haha.
I don't see your point here, the point I was trying to make is that many "facts" was "proven" by the church in old times and as we have evolved further and further we have found scientific evidence disproving it. But if you stay by "God created science" I guess it's not any idea for me to argue about this point. I'm sorry if I phrased myself weirdly how would you have written it? Smile
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 am

It would have been, "We found many things to not be created by god but just nature or something" saying you found many things not god is like saying that rocks are not god, trees are not god, and such.

And no Kimphoe, how do you actually know that even the good things that god gives can be to test a follower's belief too? Think about it, a lot of people did so much for money, and now that they are on top, they feel emptied, and not only that, they don't feel the freedom or the happiness that some other people even if they are poor, have. I mean, a person have to be accept and actually thank god that he is living even if he was so ill. You think of him alone? If he was actually satisfied by himself and thought about the other people that might even have a lot more bad things happening in their lives, he might have actually felt relieved at least.

But no, if someone who had money and lost it, he would be completely destroyed! Do you think that losing all of the money and things you had in a flash is something easy or will get let go easily for people loving it so much? You can't take it with you when you die, but why are you so clinging to it while you are still alive? Satisfaction is a great thing that when someone actually have it, he feels relieved. I might have experienced that myself at least at one point, I won't say I was so calm and all oh no its cool and such.

But, I learned that crying over spilled milk won't bring it back either. So, why would you actually say rich people have a better life than people who are poor? A lot of people have gotten power, money, and fame, and look how they ended up. But, some people didn't have them, but had satisfaction, and they tried and enjoyed life as they can, and look how they were happier than them.

I am just saying Kimphoe, having blessings is not always going to insure that you are favored by god and getting suffered also don't mean that you are hated by god. Look at Cat Stevens himself, he was one of the greatest, he had it all, and that one moment he had, it changed all of his beliefs, opinions, and faith. I am actually now getting tired of writing all these wall of texts in every post.

But, I will just say, it seems I say something you say something to it. We will never convince each other, and LD really didn't give much of a support or anything and it was his thread. But, If we will just argue for pages and pages and no one will finally stop this, I don't think It is much of a help. It is the internet, we don't know each other, haven't seen each other, don't even know if what you or me say is going to be true or not, then how are we going to convince in this argument for who is right and expect us the people believing in god to not to. While we expect the opposite? I don't see a gain from this really if it dragged on for no result. So, will we continue it more pages or just keep our opinion?

EDIT: There is the sentence I want to explain, It is about true or not, well, I meant that I don't know if what you tell me now is something you actually believe and such. Or that we can't really know each other or anything, so why are we going to argue for pages on pages for the same thing?

Last edited by darkblade91 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying)
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am

Oh yay... Another religion thread!
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Tumblr_lykew3SfpV1qhl0oo
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 am

Darkblade, support ??? like really i cant support you against TROLLS !!

THEY TROLL ME, THEY TROLLED HITLER THATS WHY HE KILLED THE JEWS DEM JEWS ARE TROLLS .

back to topic.

We cant proof God against Atheists, WHY ? because they are fking sciene nerds !.

End of story

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 am

Deadforlife wrote:Darkblade, support ??? like really i cant support you against TROLLS !!

THEY TROLL ME, THEY TROLLED HITLER THATS WHY HE KILLED THE JEWS DEM JEWS ARE TROLLS .

back to topic.

We cant proof God against Atheists, WHY ? because they are fking sciene nerds !.

End of story
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Tumblr_lpvwebgu0I1qeisqfo1_500
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 am

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Polls_Stupidpeople_3913_333061_answer_1_xlarge
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am

lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...

So, basically, I wrote a lot of wall of texts in this thread, but now we have stopped discussing and just getting off-topic. Well, I guess this conclude this thread for now. Let's wait for the new one to come k?
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

darkblade91 wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...

So, basically, I wrote a lot of wall of texts in this thread, but now we have stopped discussing and just getting off-topic. Well, I guess this conclude this thread for now. Let's wait for the new one to come k?

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Tumblr_lsxf9krihI1qlrx1d
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 am

Ice-tea wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Tumblr_lsxf9krihI1qlrx1d

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Bijrzb More lol here
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 pm

To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
And now quoting a movie computer:"Strange game... The only winning move is not to play"
Ps:Long time no see.

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
And now quoting a movie computer:"Strange game... The only winning move is not to play"
completely false information.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
Do you mind actually profundizing?

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Do you mind actually profundizing?
Not really, because some asshole is gonna say some other of their bullshit to my face. And i really don't care! Heh
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.
Leaving the forum? YES, PLEASE DO.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Ice-tea wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.

No, I mean leaving the argument...
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
No, I mean leaving the argument...
But really, you should...
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real
They don't listen when you say something, you don't listen when atheists speaks what's the difference?

And what evidence is there for god? As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god, it's just nature. For example we know that lightning is natural and not sent by god as we believed before. Humans have proven that so many things that initially were thought to be god actually isn't god, when will it be enough? How much will need to be proven?

And I never heard a single good argument from religion from you, even though the youtube community is filled with stupid people you can't expect a good answer to a stupid question. However I havn't seen you argue for a long time, do you care to share what your comment was? Smile

How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real
They don't listen when you say something, you don't listen when atheists speaks what's the difference?

And what evidence is there for god? As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god, it's just nature. For example we know that lightning is natural and not sent by god as we believed before. Humans have proven that so many things that initially were thought to be god actually isn't god, when will it be enough? How much will need to be proven?

And I never heard a single good argument from religion from you, even though the youtube community is filled with stupid people you can't expect a good answer to a stupid question. However I havn't seen you argue for a long time, do you care to share what your comment was? Smile

How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.

Eddi, you don't understand, people like Mith, they just want to no matter what they say, to crush people who believe in god or maybe with their religion, something that they don't like so they still hate it and don't admit of it. Like, yesterday, Mith tried and he just continually with rage to say that women wear in Islam is ugly and that he find it ugly and sexist, but, why does he even care so much for it to rage?You just can't know. Why do they just want to prove god don't exist, I don't know. But, I still stand on my point:

people like Mith, they just want to no matter what they say, to crush people who believe in god or maybe with their religion, something that they don't like so they still hate it and don't admit of it

They don't like something a religion have, they just want to make it look bad so they can convince themselves that they are right. But, I am done now, I have seen this case so much to know that they will just do it again and won't just make everyone believe what they want to. But, for this point, I want an explanation:

EddiMeister wrote:Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.

So, what is your point here? Is it that you think that people who believe in God are disillusional?
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 am

Eddiemeister wrote:How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.
I don't like to have people running our country which has imaginary friends and takes decisions based on what they think they hear from a voice in their head. I also like them to take real action instead of pray.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 am

kimphoe wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.
I don't like to have people running our country which has imaginary friends and takes decisions based on what they think they hear from a voice in their head. I also like them to take real action instead of pray.

I don't care if politicians are religious or not, as long as they don't put their religion shit in politics.
And like the sir above me said, praying wont fix shit, you have to do it yourself.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 am

Ice-tea wrote:I don't care if politicians are religious or not, as long as they don't put their religion shit in politics.
And like the sir above me said, praying wont fix shit, you have to do it yourself.
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 2 Feel-like-a-sir-template
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 am

Should i explain why america has been the best for 200+ years, and now is going to a shathole? Heh
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:Should i explain why america has been the best for 200+ years, and now is going to a shathole? Heh
Yes please
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next