Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Atheists are worse than trolling

+10
Eddiemeister
DaniEsteiro
Ice-tea
NiggerJim
bitspirit
Repp
Fuck Yea
kimphoe
Mr.Dark
Deadforlife
14 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Teashi Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:34 am

I'm not even going to give a flying shit about this thread anymore. All I did was state that the world would be better if religion had never been thought up and it blew up in flames. Anyways, I have too much shit going on right now to focus on arguing properly, so bai.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 Empty Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Link Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 am

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 Try%20Religion-250x250
bounce scratch
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 am

kimphoe wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:1. I agree this seems wierd, but its during the biblical age, where sex slaves, cults, rapes, and other pagan rituals were taking place, a lot of homo-sexuality was taking place within this time. Of course, sex slaves mostly, where even children were raped by their same-sex masters; this happened. So it makes sense they must be trialed for death. Remember, this is completely different from modern age.
What about this: "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved."

It doesn't matter, not even the smallest detail of God's law should dissapear, it doesn't matter what time it's in. I don't like that excuse of how "it was different back then" and then going picking and choosing some parts which sounds good from the old testament but leave the brutal parts out.
facepalm. We don't follow the old testament loool
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Well,Well,Well,Well,Well,Well

It seems we found the end of this thread.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 pm

I bet you $100 i can revive it instantly Heh
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:I bet you $100 i can revive it instantly Heh

If you are going to give it to me, then ok.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 I3xGZ
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:1. I agree this seems wierd, but its during the biblical age, where sex slaves, cults, rapes, and other pagan rituals were taking place, a lot of homo-sexuality was taking place within this time. Of course, sex slaves mostly, where even children were raped by their same-sex masters; this happened. So it makes sense they must be trialed for death. Remember, this is completely different from modern age.
What about this: "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved."

It doesn't matter, not even the smallest detail of God's law should dissapear, it doesn't matter what time it's in. I don't like that excuse of how "it was different back then" and then going picking and choosing some parts which sounds good from the old testament but leave the brutal parts out.

But the old testament and the new testament is ONE book. So if half of it is bullshit, why not the rest Smile?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 am

mithdia wrote:I find it hilarious how all them religious nuts dismissed my arguments Smile too scientific for them obviously XD
Link wrote:Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 Try%20Religion-250x250

Man,they didn't even understand 1% of what u wrote Smile
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
But the old testament and the new testament is ONE book. So if half of it is bullshit, why not the rest Smile?
No, its not bs, its history.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Noah's ark; Adam and Eve; tower of Babel. All of them sound legit to you?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 Tumblr_lz0htaCj9J1r6km73
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 pm

We Shouldn't even need the word "atheism". If people didn't invent ridiculous imaginary Gods, rational people wouldn't have to deny them.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 pm

kimphoe wrote:We Shouldn't even need the word "atheism". If people didn't invent ridiculous imaginary Gods, rational people wouldn't have to deny them.

Yeah sure. All the world takes the word of the holy and sacred Kimphoe as absolute! People, you should even kill your kids and wives and husbands, just for his word!
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

Thats incorrect but your previous point still stands
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:55 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:

People, you should even kill your kids and wives and husbands, just for his word!

no u bounce
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

Link wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:

People, you should even kill your kids and wives and husbands, just for his word!

no u bounce

Your mother loved me son.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 am

I just found this on tumblr randomly and thought i should share
Atheists are worse than trolling - Page 8 Tumblr_m0a960GsQp1rqvbuho1_500
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 am

Ice-tea wrote:I just found this on tumblr randomly and thought i should share
You'd have to define science well. Some " science " at the present time will be eventually be proved in correct.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:32 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Link wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:

no u bounce

Your mother loved me son.

That's what I told Jesus Twisted Evil
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 pm

False. You see, there are never atheists born. you become one.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
False. You see, there are never atheists born. you become one.
That had nothing to do with the picture
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:False. You see, there are never atheists born. you become one.
No kid is born believing in god.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:59 am

kimphoe wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:False. You see, there are never atheists born. you become one.
No kid is born believing in god.

^Completely true. I only believed in god because my parents MADE me believe in it.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next